Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
we must have someone on the way in then surely? no point in letting nige go otherwise is there?

richards30 said:
we must have someone on the way in then surely? no point in letting nige go otherwise is there?

maybe but it's not a cert

I'm think that NDJ is moving to get more playing time so he does run the risk of dropping out of his national team

Harvey87 said:
Sky Bet have stopped taking bets on him moving to Milan now with the deal "all but done" Hope we have a De Rossi shaped replacement already on the go.

Just saw this but if you look at City's tweets this morning you can see him in the team photo. If a move was that close to completion surely he would be in Milan and we wouldn't have him in the photo.

Hope he just signs a new contract.

richards30 said:
Personally I think triggering the buyout on Garcia is awaiting the green light in the case that NDJ does one

Selling De Jong doesn't really make sense, he is the best defensive midfielder City has, that too below 10 million is a rip off.

richards30 said:

I agree Mancini would go beserk - not getting top targets in is one thing, then to let influential players leave on top of that without a ready made replacement would be criminal

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Nigel de Jong accepted Milan's contract offer this morning, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Maestro33 said:
Selling De Jong doesn't really make sense, he is the best defensive midfielder City has, that too below 10 million is a rip off.
He´s NOT, Barry is!! Nigel is really overrated on this forum smh...

nehe11 said:
Maestro33 said:
He´s NOT, Barry is!! Nigel is really overrated on this forum smh...

Disagree with both - Yaya is but he has more strings to his bow and is also our best attacking midfielder when he plays there, are best box to box when thats asked of him - what I'd give for another Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.