Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
okstate99 said:
His fee was so low because he wanted a really high wage packet.

We couldnt give it, so wanted a little back from him. Hense the low fee.

But the allegation was €50k a week at Milan so why could we not give him more than that? Shocking

Perhaps we want better

BringBackSwales said:
okstate99 said:
His fee was so low because he wanted a really high wage packet. We couldnt give it, so wanted a little back from him. Hense the low fee.
But the allegation was €50k a week at Milan so why could we not give him more than that? Shocking

We are still trying to lower Merlin's wage demands ........we need his contract done so he can concentrate on his playing

okstate99 said:
His fee was so low because he wanted a really high wage packet.

We couldnt give it, so wanted a little back from him. Hense the low fee.
He's not earning much, 2.5 million Euro a year.

if this fee is true, then its a joke. so far this transfer window we have weakened our squad while most have strengthened. we are now down to just two fit cm and one injured.

Blue Haze said:
Milan are having a fire sale offloading salary, no way can they offer more than us.

But Milan can offer him a starting place. He rather wants to be an important player for Milan than being a squad-player for City it seems.

Don't think it's a money thing.

cookster said:
To get the fee higher lots of clubs would have to be interested. They weren't, so with 1 year left it's a decent deal.

nonsense- pay the man- hope we have a masterplan here......

mancity1 said:
Maestro33 said:
The deal is done I believe.

3.5 million Euro transfer fee, 3 year contract, 2.5 million a year.

This is a crime from both sides.

Why to sell a player like NDJ so cheap?

And why he accepted a salary even less than the salary offered by City?

Millennium said:
mancity1 said:
Maestro33 said:
The deal is done I believe.

3.5 million Euro transfer fee, 3 year contract, 2.5 million a year.

This is a crime from both sides.

Why to sell a player like NDJ so cheap?

And why he accepted a salary even less than the salary offered by City?

Makes no sense whatsoever. I'm getting a bit depressed.

Gotta say I'm not happy if that fee is correct. However there could be alot of reasons for it. Perhaps NDJ waived his loyalty bonus to go we could have saved a few quid there. Who knows. But the guys running the club are not daft so we'll have to trust they know what they are doing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.