Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
nu774ll said:
We buy De Jong in the last 6 months of his contract for £18-£20m, he then cements himself as one of the best DCM's in the world for club & country then we sell him in his prime with 12 months left on his contract for £3.5m!!? could someone tell me what part of this windup is missing?
Im truly gutted. out of the whole squad nige is the only player i won't let leave. for me he is one of the most important players in the squad.

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Tarnats left peg said:
this makes no sense. to replace will cost a fortune. and with only 28 hours to go will not happen. yaya, barry and rodwell to play around 50-60 games this season. yaya gone again for around 8, barry picking up more and more injuries and rodwell also injury prone. FFS

I hope to God the Sheik isn't making a strategic withdrawal.....I shuddered as I wrote that :(

Calm down mate. If the Sheikh pulled out tomorrow I'd die a happy man for what he has delivered to our club.

There's no way we let him leave for 3.5 million. That'd be the steal of the fucking century

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Will everyone still be gutted if we get DDR?
Of course not mate! There must be someone one coming in though and the wages ndj was on will obviously help facilitate a move.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Will everyone still be gutted if we get DDR?

A bit. But I can't see it. We seem more concerned with selling this window. Something has gone on behind the scenes. Perhaps UEFA has warned us again re FFP.

I thought we would be selling Savic and RSC not Johnson and NDJ

We are paying 6-7m for Sinclair. We sell De Jong for 3-3.5m.

And we pay Bridge's wages while he is playing for the mighty Brighton.

We need someone who can negotiate transfers/contracts without unlimited money. This is where Marwood failed big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.