Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we have a replacement lined up then i can not fathom this one at all..

Just been given one of the hardest CL groups ever and we lose one of the worlds best DM :S

NipHolmes said:
supercrystal7 said:
NipHolmes said:
WC is 2 years away and he could play ahead of Barry anyway being as he is injured. He starts ahead of Rodwell. He 'left' purely because of his choice, we haven't failed him. We paid good money for him (18m) and treated him well, him leaving is a statement from him and not the club. I'm just disgusted at the fee brought in for him. Disgraceful and would have sooner kept him for a year than gain £3m.

Yes the world cup is just 2 seasons away. Qualification starts in a week and managers are starting to plan their teams. Signing a new contract with City is going to tie him down for the next two years.

Nobody said anybody failed anyone. This is football. He got paid very well, won trophies and played well for you. Now he is no longer first choice and decided to move on to find it. The fee is bad, but the decision to sell and his decision to go very understandable.

Good post.

I agree its understandable but we have been hammered again. Whoever negotiated this wants to be walked over hot coals and sacked. Sick to fucking death of it now. If this was Levy it'd be a 1 infront of the 3, I guarantee that.
His contract was up. Same situation as Berbatov. Same fee for him. Are Utd mugs in the transfer mkt too?

For 3.5 million I'd have bloody let him run that deal down. He was very handy to have around

Maicon's a right back though

Just filling up the squad places and if we have finished in the transfer market we have let NDJ go for a right back, presumably Mancini thinks Zab can do NDJs role instead. Or maybe a bit like Mancinis substitutions he never ever seems to replace like for like but the end result is usually good. Maybe Kolorov is to leave with Zab covering left back, Maicon being right back with then a super signing coming into NDJs place.

Marvin said:
NipHolmes said:
supercrystal7 said:
Yes the world cup is just 2 seasons away. Qualification starts in a week and managers are starting to plan their teams. Signing a new contract with City is going to tie him down for the next two years.

Nobody said anybody failed anyone. This is football. He got paid very well, won trophies and played well for you. Now he is no longer first choice and decided to move on to find it. The fee is bad, but the decision to sell and his decision to go very understandable.

Good post.

I agree its understandable but we have been hammered again. Whoever negotiated this wants to be walked over hot coals and sacked. Sick to fucking death of it now. If this was Levy it'd be a 1 infront of the 3, I guarantee that.
His contract was up. Same situation as Berbatov. Same fee for him. Are Utd mugs in the transfer mkt too?

Berbatov is hardly one of best on his position and NDJ with all not good things in his game, still is.

Anything below 10 millions EUR is a steal for Milan.

Claytop said:
Unless we have a replacement lined up then i can not fathom this one at all..

Just been given one of the hardest CL groups ever and we lose one of the worlds best DM :S
But Mancini doesn't set out to shut teams down any more. Remember City in Europe last season.

I like De Jong and would have kept him. But I think mancini is looking to be more progressive

MSP said:
Marvin said:
NipHolmes said:
Good post.

Berbatov is hardly one of best on his position and NDJ with all not good things in his game, still is.
Strikers go for more. And I disagree. berbatov is one of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.