mansour's tow ropes said:
last year of contract:

rvp: 20m

nasri: 20m

sinclair: 20m

walcott: arsenal demand 15m

ndj: 3.5m

sinclair's price has gone up 14 mil?

absolutely furious at this, if we replace de jong with rodwell we have taken an almighty step backwards

SINCLAIR 20M ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME, DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE?!

you don't know which sinclair I'm talking about, it was actually a brazilian sinclair who just transferred from sao paulo to corinthians

you're right it was a typo

Rodwell for NDJ
Sinclair for AJ
Nastivic for Savic
Wright for Taylor

Maicon for Mancini as promised.

We are done.

If Pique comes it will be for Kolo.

We have also got rid of Ade, Bridge and RSC

Mancini is removing the last of MH s signings and replacing them with his own apart from AJ who everyone believed was a Marwood signing and Savic because he could get a better upgrade. This IMO is not about better players or worse players it is all about Mancini wanting players he has sanctioned.

jrb said:
Wage bill?

I think: We are signing a better midfielder tomorrow who Mancini thinks will suit his style better than De Jong. We sell him for a low fee because we need Nigel to make way in terms of squad place and wage bill.

argyle said:
riley347 said:
chinley blues said:
are we skint ? these transfers don't make sense

KHALDOON SAID THERE WOULD BE NO BIG TRANSFERS THIS SUMMER!!!!!- WHEN WILL PEOPLE LISTEN.....sorry for the upper case....

So when did this mean getting rid of one of our defensive midfielders when all we have is Milner and Barry, who are good with one injured, Yaya who is excellent, and Rodwell who is young and for the future.

If we sell NDJ without a replacement (Rodwell shouldn't be the replacement) then it's a backwards step.

Very hard to disagree with this - it´s baffling what´s happening although there´s still time. A good replacement for Nige would round things off nicely

FantasyIreland said:
On the flip i guess he could have signed that huge contract we offered him?

Can we say for certain he's been offered a huge contract though mate, other than rumours and suggestions ?

Personally I'm of the belief it's more than just money, it's got to be, I think it's more about establishing himself (and family) in a country where they'll be happy to stay on after his career has finished, or something like that.

Still hugely popular with alot of fans, forget the fee its more a case of losing Nige who is alot of fans favourite player as has been for a long time, one of mine for sure.

I know there's no place for player sentiments in football as they come and go and its all about MCFC, but i am gutted about him going.

Some may disagree with me here but I seriously think Milner could do NDJ's job.... except Milner got some added ball skills n can move forward on occasion. Besides, I hope many would agree Milner is **%6^ as a winger

Dirty Harry said:
FantasyIreland said:
On the flip i guess he could have signed that huge contract we offered him?

Can we say for certain he's been offered a huge contract though mate, other than rumours and suggestions ?

Personally I'm of the belief it's more than just money, it's got to be, I think it's more about establishing himself (and family) in a country where they'll be happy to stay on after his career has finished, or something like that.

that might be germany though, he's running business there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.