Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should go for that player from Belgium knicknamed the Terminator to replace Nige..

Albie Bach.

Nigel De Jong has landed in Milan to complete his transfer from Manchester City. “I’m very happy to have joined Milan.”

The Dutch midfielder is set for his medical tomorrow after the clubs agreed on a fee worth €5m - £3.5m.

“Milan will be competitive - both in Italy and in Europe,” he assured journalists as he was greeted at the airport.

“I'm very happy to have joined Milan. Milan is a fascinating club with a great history.

“After having experienced the Manchester-derby, I will now get to experience the Milan derby.”

snod321 said:
Some may disagree with me here but I seriously think Milner could do NDJ's job.... except Milner got some added ball skills n can move forward on occasion. Besides, I hope many would agree Milner is **%6^ as a winger

I'm with you blue, always looked better in the middle of Villas midfield, drives me nuts when I see him pushed out to the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.