Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I read his name on the team sheet, it gave me great comfort. I had hoped he would play out his career here.

Great guy and a tremendous player. He will be so, so missed.

Goodbye, Nige. :(

Blue Haze said:
Every time I read his name on the team sheet, it gave me great comfort. I had hoped he would play out his career here.

Great guy and a tremendous player. He will be so, so missed.

Goodbye, Nige. :(
this all day long.

I'm absolutely gutted about this - and I mean seriously gutted. I haven't liked this summer one bit and this has made it worse.

For breaking up play and quick thinking to set up a new attack from inside the defensive half there is nobody better than De Jong that we could have had on our books by this time tomorrow - unless De Rossi and Roma have had a huge change of heart.

This is a bad decision by Mancini, Marwood and everyone else involved at our end. If Nigel wanted to go then that's fair enough, but I'd still have to call into question just how much we tried to keep him.

Goodbye, Nigel. We'll love you, always.

Pissed off about this, really liked the way he played
think he will be missed in the dressing room as well,
always seemed to be behind all the banter.

I cant believe for one second that this is some 'spur of the moment' deal. All parties involved have had plenty of time to assess their options, and this is the result. The only quibble I have is with the fee, 3.5mil is a pisstake.

Anyway, best of luck Nige :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.