Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get emotional about players, but seliing De Jong would be madness. Especially for £3mill, if the story is ture?

FFS, come on City, sort it out.

johnmc said:
MSP said:
selling NDJ for 3m would be very bad business.

A 27 year old dutch internation for £3m is ludicrous really
Fucking bananas. As bad a business move as signing Santa Cruz for £17m. I just cannot see that anyone at City is actually that stupid. So there's no way it could be true, no way.

riley347 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
he did say when he joined us he was using us as a stepping stone

going to milan is a step backwards nowadays.....PAY NIGEL MORE!!!!!!!...there,s nobody we could buy which would improve us more......
From Barcelona, Real - Yes.

Milan is one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, they haven't been world beaters in the past 4-5 years but still you'll find few players who would refuse to join Milan if given a chance.

Keep in mind the £3million fee hasn't been agreed yet by City but Milan are "confident" of it. If this is true then I despair, where are the rivals for his signature? This is a huge bargain to be had for many clubs.

If this is true this has got to be the most ridiculous transfer in city's history and that takes some doing.
Three million for one of the best defensive midfielders in the world is absolutely fuckin insane,ok he is in the last year of his contract but we surely we would be better keeping him for the rest of his contract than do this deal,the worst of it is we don't seem to be replacing him in this window so for me we will be much weaker.
Seriously can't get my head around what's happened in this window it's been a fuckin disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.