Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzmand Show said:
whipper said:
In talks with Milan,loan deal

I don't want him gone. But can someone please give me the logic of a loan deal? We may as well keep him and let him go on a free...

If we keep him and let him go on a free we pay his wages for the next year and then get nothing.

If we loan him, they pay his wages and there may be a buy option with a payment to us if he moves there permanently.

If we are not going to play him, and nobody comes in with an offer to buy him then a loan is the best option.

Personally, I think we still need him.

Techno said:
Bazzmand Show said:
whipper said:
In talks with Milan,loan deal

I don't want him gone. But can someone please give me the logic of a loan deal? We may as well keep him and let him go on a free...

If we keep him and let him go on a free we pay his wages for the next year and then get nothing.

If we loan him, they pay his wages and there may be a buy option with a payment to us if he moves there permanently.

If we are not going to play him, and nobody comes in with an offer to buy him then a loan is the best option.

Personally, I think we still need him.
In that case just sell him for the price of one years wages and we save on the remaining year - fookin win-win !!

If this is true which seems ridiculous there must be someone else lined up. Basically we are saying he can go on a free a year early.

bonespost said:
To make room for a overseas player ?,can't you only have 17 in your first 25 not including under21.

May be you are on to something with that.

Be sad to see De Jong go as he has played a big part in winning the FA Cup and league. However, he has been holding us over a barrel of late with his wages demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.