Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
Absolutely scandalous can't believe it till I see it. The club have gone backwards this summer and they don't seem to give a shit

Your like the grim reaper, you seem to follow bad news!

Calm down and wait and see if they have a replacement before you throw a hissy fit, strange things are stirring

Cobwebcat said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Will everyone still be gutted if we get DDR?

A bit. But I can't see it. We seem more concerned with selling this window. Something has gone on behind the scenes. Perhaps UEFA has warned us again re FFP.

I thought we would be selling Savic and RSC not Johnson and NDJ

Well we must have been playing "double fookin jeopardy" after that draw

Im gutted NDJ might be going; IMO he is the best holding midfielder in the world. Id have him over Barry and Rodwell!

Ducado said:
Benarbia said:
Absolutely scandalous can't believe it till I see it. The club have gone backwards this summer and they don't seem to give a shit

Calm down and wait and see if they have a replacement before you throw a hissy fit, strange things are stirring

I'm praying Duc because it just seems to have been bad news all summer. I'm trying to keep the faith

last year of contract:

rvp: 20m

nasri: 20m

sinclair: 6m

walcott: arsenal demand 15m

ndj: 3.5m

absolutely furious at this, if we replace de jong with rodwell we have taken an almighty step backwards

Benarbia said:
Ducado said:
Benarbia said:

I'm praying Duc because it just seems to have been bad news all summer. I'm trying to keep the faith

It's not over till it's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.