Nigel Farage

But it’s not about Farage is it.
Let me spell it out, if you were refused an Account on the Basis of your political beliefs you would be on here jumping up and down saying the nasty Tories are now trying to get rid of Democracy

If it's not about Farage, why have you got a hardon for him?

I'm not concerned in the slightest about being removed from/denied my bank account.
But then again, I'm not a racist, bigoted piece of shit.

Because most would have just moved on to a new bank account. I'd imagine you have to be quite a pompous and entitled person to have ever been eligible for a Coutts&Co bank account.
I thought you had to be worth a certain amount and Farage fell short. It should be a total non-issue especially as the frog faced twat was offered another account with the same banking group, but it’s become a political hot potato because we have a Prime Minister that is so weak that he was forced to get involved by the fascist fringe of his party. It is an absolute disgrace that the government got involved at all bearing in mind its rather more pressing priorities.

Transplanted into the world of banking, that might mean that characters like, say, Paul Golding or Tommy Robinson might be refused a bank account but maybe not Katie Hopkins (who compared asylum seekers to cockroaches in a Sun article).
I don't see what's wrong with denying that fucking banshee a bank account as well.

Really?

You should be given the impact it would have in your life and finances.

Did you think that statement through?

I'm not a racist, bigoted piece of shit so no, of course I'm not worried about being removed from my bank account.

Nice try though.

I'm not a racist, bigoted piece of shit so no, of course I'm not worried about being removed from my bank account.

Nice try though.

I never said you was.

Merely commenting on your statement and completely disagreeing, regardless of the reason you might be denied a bank account.

I never said you was.

Merely commenting on your statement and completely disagreeing, regardless of the reason you might be denied a bank account.

Why would you worry about something like that?
Do you lie awake at night, struggling to sleep, in case *insert bank* pulls the rug from under your feet?
There's already enough going on in this world to genuinely cause concern without adding Nationwide fucking me over to the list.

I'm not gonna worry about it, just like I'm not gonna worry about a meteor hitting earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.