Nigel Farage

Really?

You should be given the impact it would have in your life and finances.

Did you think that statement through?
He is a bit too distracted about the man to be concerned as to whether Banks should be getting involved in politics

He is a bit too distracted about the man to be concerned as to whether Banks should be getting involved in politics

If only everyone was getting involved in and cared about politics, then cunts like Farage might get significantly less media time.

Right, gonna try and get to sleep, really hoping Nationwide don't cancel me overnight.

Oh, and also hoping a meteor doesn't hit us.

Of all the civil rights issues to get all worked about, it had to be for a millionaire grifter. This says a lot. Especially since this world is not short of breached civil rights cases

It's not even a civil rights issue. That's how pathetic this toad faced nonce is. He wasn't ever denied a bank account just an exclusive private bank account when he failed to meet the requirements and was offered an alternative most of the public would be happy with.

This **** and like minded bigots have been responsible for massive restrictions on people's civil rights, e.g. right to rent, loss of free movement, Rwanda , detention without trial of asylum seekers including children.

I'm looking forward to his funeral, only so I can take a dump on his fresh grave.

It's not even a civil rights issue. That's how pathetic this toad faced nonce is. He wasn't ever denied a bank account just an exclusive private bank account when he failed to meet the requirements and was offered an alternative most of the public would be happy with.

This **** and like minded bigots have been responsible for massive restrictions on people's civil rights, e.g. right to rent, loss of free movement, Rwanda , detention without trial of asylum seekers including children.

I'm looking forward to his funeral, only so I can take a dump on his fresh grave.

I understand it’s not really a civil rights issue but that’s what some sophists are trying to make it. Frankly I find their use of ethics and principles as a red herring to defend this is disgusting even if you are just trying to be a contrarian. But like you said most are just as thick as Farage and want any excuse to defend him.

At a guess, the great bulk of Coutt's clients are Tories.

Maybe we should demand they have more Labour-supporting clients, for balance. Perhaps the rules about how much you have in your account are discriminatory against left-wingers or minorities.

But that's different, isn't it?

If only everyone was getting involved in and cared about politics, then cunts like Farage might get significantly less media time.

Right, gonna try and get to sleep, really hoping Nationwide don't cancel me overnight.

Oh, and also hoping a meteor doesn't hit us.
Perhaps, then we would have 65 million opinions on how the Country should be run.
I think the majority of us vote on not who, we like best but on who we dislike least, which is a very sad state.
Obviously some don’t like any of the main parties so cannot be arsed voting.
Perhaps the ballot paper should have a top twenty wish list and what ever gets voted in to the top 10 by the Electorate the ruling Party must implement in the first 12 months of Office.
Oh and to repeat, forget Farage, he is just the side show, the principle is should a Bank be deciding who can use their services based on their political or any other beliefs.
Me thinks its a very slippy slope when it’s left to an individual within that organisation to make a subjective decision.

Perhaps, then we would have 65 million opinions on how the Country should be run.
I think the majority of us vote on not who, we like best but on who we dislike least, which is a very sad state.
Obviously some don’t like any of the main parties so cannot be arsed voting.
Perhaps the ballot paper should have a top twenty wish list and what ever gets voted in to the top 10 by the Electorate the ruling Party must implement in the first 12 months of Office.
Oh and to repeat, forget Farage, he is just the side show, the principle is should a Bank be deciding who can use their services based on their political or any other beliefs.
Me thinks its a very slippy slope when it’s left to an individual within that organisation to make a subjective decision.
The **** didn’t have a £1 million quid in a current account.
A prerequisite of keeping a Coutts account.
Stop obfuscating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.