Nigel Farage

The **** didn’t have a £1 million quid in a current account.
A prerequisite of keeping a Coutts account.
Stop obfuscating.
As I have said before , I know of at least 3 people with a Coutts Account , none of which have a million quid in a current account.
You also need to keep up with the thread.
The CEO of the Group has admitted during her apology the withdrawal of his account was not based on wealth criteria.

As I have said before , I know of at least 3 people with a Coutts Account , none of which have a million quid in a current account.
You also need to keep up with the thread.
The CEO of the Group has admitted during her apology the withdrawal of his account was not based on wealth criteria.
If they can legally withdraw an account because somebody is an unbearable, right wing, racist gobshite who’s a danger to the wider society then they are well within their remit with this clown.

When he does that gravelly, fag addled laugh and his face lights up with merriment, 'I' kind of warm to him.
Reminds me of blokes I used to see at 'working class clubs' I used to occasionally go to as a kid (drinking panda pop with straws in the cloak rooms with other kids).

Some do still fall for this schtick.

Any more power than he had and I'd be worried, but he's in a subtle enough position to do the work of those with more financial clout and power.

Call this **** out for what he really is.

If they can legally withdraw an account because somebody is an unbearable, right wing, racist gobshite who’s a danger to the wider society then they are well within their remit with this clown.
You see here lies the problem.
Fortunately it’s not down to the likes of you to decide who’s ..unbearable, right wing, racist, a gobshite, or a clown and the day it is, democracy is finished.

You see here lies the problem.
Fortunately it’s not down to the likes of you to decide who’s ..unbearable, right wing, racist, a gobshite, or a clown and the day it is, democracy is finished.
You can see the evidence and make a judgement though so democracy seems to be working.
If you disagree with my description then it says a lot more about you and your ideals than it does mine.

You can see the evidence and make a judgement though so democracy seems to be working.
If you disagree with my description then it says a lot more about you and your ideals than it does mine.
Flip the coin.
If it was someone on the left who had their Bank Account closed firstly I doubt whether you would have used the same descriptive words describing the person for having their beliefs.
Secondly, I also suspect you would be jumping up and down blaming the likes of the Daily Mail for the front to Democracy.

Flip the coin.
If it was someone on the left who had their Bank Account closed firstly I doubt whether you would have used the same descriptive words describing the person for having their beliefs.
Secondly, I also suspect you would be jumping up and down blaming the likes of the Daily Mail for the front to Democracy.
If they were a danger to society with their rhetoric I’d say exactly the same left or right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.