Nigel Farage

When he does that gravelly, fag addled laugh and his face lights up with merriment, 'I' kind of warm to him.
Reminds me of blokes I used to see at 'working class clubs' I used to occasionally go to as a kid (drinking panda pop with straws in the cloak rooms with other kids).

Some do still fall for this schtick.

Any more power than he had and I'd be worried, but he's in a subtle enough position to do the work of those with more financial clout and power.

Call this **** out for what he really is.
There was tweet from a political blog Sam Freedman who summed him up perfectly. "He is one of the best politicians at populism" I cannot stand the man. But he unfortunately has been the most influential politician/political figure of the last 20 years. Brexit, the small boats, anti-green energy, time and time again he forces the right wing government to tie themselves up in knots to keep up with him.

He is helped by two other factors 1) he will never actually have power so people won't see him fail, he can blow all of these things out of proportion and never have to provide the answer, 2) no politician of charisma and wit has properly taken him on.

If Starmer is to have a successful premiership he will have to tackle him head on. As Farage with Daily Mail/Telegraph will be his true opposition.

The latest story is amazing, he is effectively complaining that a bank which would not accept 95% of the population don't want him. And again the government falling over themselves to get in his side of the argument.

If you’ve got into your head that in some type of leftie then you’ve not been paying attention. Anyway doesn’t really matter one way or another.
If you have got it in to your head that it’s all about Farage and not about an employee in a Bank deciding who is politically suitable to be a customer then you’ve also not been paying attention.

If you have got it in to your head that it’s all about Farage and not about an employee in a Bank deciding who is politically suitable to be a customer then you’ve also not been paying attention.
Under their terms and conditions they are well within their rights to fuck him off.

Under their terms and conditions they are well within their rights to fuck him off.
Of course your right.
Perhaps on that basis you could explain why the CEO needed to issue a grovelling apology to him and why theBank needed to initially lie as to the reasons they got rid of him as a customer.
Also why those experts, way above my pay grade, have said her jobs on the line if she is found to have had any say in his removal.
I am sure however if she uses your descriptive terms for him as the reason.all will be well.
You are really struggling to come to terms with the issues at stake, your hatred for the man is getting in the way of freedom of beliefs in a Democracy.

As I have said several times - legislation that makes banks unable to turn down an account holder or an application will cause more problems than it fixes in the long term.
Fortunately the views of those on the left who post on here are not a true reflection of Society as a whole.

Of course your right.
Perhaps on that basis you could explain why the CEO needed to issue a grovelling apology to him and why theBank needed to initially lie as to the reasons they got rid of him as a customer.
Also why those experts, way above my pay grade, have said her jobs on the line if she is found to have had any say in his removal.
I am sure however if she uses your descriptive terms for him as the reason.all will be well.
You are really struggling to come to terms with the issues at stake, your hatred for the man is getting in the way of freedom of beliefs in a Democracy.
I wish he’d have died in his plane crash so yeah, you might be right about my judgement being clouded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.