Nigel Farage

I find this whole saga very very odd, you’ve got the right wing media and Farage both publicising a dossier that says he’s being dropped due to financial reasons (and even saying he should be retained longer than he should) and yet then using it to argue the exact opposite.

I get if he kept his complaint to some of the characterisation in it, which is what the ceo apologised for, but to continue to use it as proof he was cancelled because of his political beliefs is just bizarre. What’s even more worrying is it’s available for everyone and yet some still believe him (admittedly including a lot of the media that enable it).

He is absolutely brilliant at making everyone collectively stupider to further his own aims. It’s not a behaviour I could do anything but abhor, but I admit he’s very good at it (and he’s got the conservatives over a barrel, which is why they have to pander to him at least every now and again now)

It's nothing but Braggadocio but unfortunately his target audience of simpletons and arrogant fools (see the persistent poster in this thread for an example), the context and actual "substance" of the "argument" never matter to these folks.

It's nothing but Braggadocio but unfortunately his target audience of simpletons and arrogant fools (see the persistent poster in this thread for an example), the context and actual "substance" of the "argument" never matter to these folks.

It takes some chutzpah and some very willing backers to release evidence that contradicts it and still try it though! As you say though, that’s enough for some, a worrying amount tbh.

The only person on here who goes on about the like button nearly as much as you do hardly ever gets any either. Rather than dismissing posts that other people agree with in favour of your own shite, you should ask yourself why hardly anyone agrees with your posts. But that would need some intelligence, empathy and introspection, qualities that appear to be completely alien to you.
[/QUOTE
Well perhaps if I was as sad as you with 29000 posts, Christ haven’t you got anything else better to do with your life than constantly post on here, I would have as many likes as you.
If you diiscount all the likes from your fellow lefties on the politics thread you probably have a similar percentage to me.
Seriously though, there is a life beyond Bluemoon and you need to get out and enjoy it a bit more

Not missing the point, just concentrating on your contradiction, which you didn’t address. So I’ll ask the question again: were you wrong to say the bank decided Farage couldn’t have an account given that they offered him a Nat West account?
I will spell it out once more.
Farage’s Account with Coutts was withdrawn, the Bank lied to him as to the reason, the CEO of the Group was unhappy and apologised.
I really cannot see what you issue is

It takes some chutzpah and some very willing backers to release evidence that contradicts it and still try it though! As you say though, that’s enough for some, a worrying amount tbh.

Almost all of the time he is speaking to his target audience's emotional side rather than their rational one.

In full rant mode the way he speaks is deliberately designed to trigger emotional responses and cloud people's judgement.It's a widespread tactic of right wing grifters and fascists.

I will spell it out once more.
Farage’s Account with Coutts was withdrawn, the Bank lied to him as to the reason, the CEO of the Group was unhappy and apologised.
I really cannot see what you issue is
Correct. Coutts can turn him down for any number of reasons - I doubt many of us would meet the threshold for an account there, but the reason given to him was untrue, and the real reason is likely slightly dodgy.

Correct. Coutts can turn him down for any number of reasons - I doubt many of us would meet the threshold for an account there, but the reason given to him was untrue, and the real reason is likely slightly dodgy.
That is it in a nutshell but because it’s Farage the pack cannot get past that fact.
Anyone who tries to explain it just gets attacked by the baying mob who have taken over the politics threads.
When someone dares to dis agree with them they make it personal.
You can see the same pattern on every thread.
They even follow dissenters on to other threads and re churn the argument.
They are so predictable it comes to a point of being boring as they are shit scared of saying anything which may upset one of their own so they stick to the same script.
I very much doubt with they come outwith the same crap beyond this site

Nothing says "man of the people'" like whinging on and on about not having a Coutts account.

He is trying convince us that he is not a part of the establishment and just like you and me because he has been chucked out of....err...Coutts Bank...the entry requirements for which is a minimum of a £3 million in the account.

I recently got knocked back on my switch from Barclays to NatWest so how do I get in touch with Beeb and get to be headline news for a few days?

That is it in a nutshell but because it’s Farage the pack cannot get past that fact.
Anyone who tries to explain it just gets attacked by the baying mob who have taken over the politics threads.
When someone dares to dis agree with them they make it personal.
You can see the same pattern on every thread.
They even follow dissenters on to other threads and re churn the argument.
They are so predictable it comes to a point of being boring as they are shit scared of saying anything which may upset one of their own so they stick to the same script.
I very much doubt with they come outwith the same crap beyond this site
Tbf farage enjoys his role as the pantomime villain - all part of his grift. The quicker you polarise a debate, the quicker any intelligent debate is stifled and he is a master of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.