Nigel Farage

"Letter from the guardian."

Still struggling with reading comprehension?
Make your mind up.
You’re giving a thumbs up to someone who has read the post as I did, then having a go at me for mis interpreting the post.
You really need to start thinking before you press the thumb up.
As I have said on a number of occasions I think you actually “ like “ before you have read what someone has put.!

Make your mind up.
You’re giving a thumbs up to someone who has read the post as I did, then having a go at me for mis interpreting the post.
You really need to start thinking before you press the thumb up.
As I have said on a number of occasions I think you actually “ like “ before you have read what someone has put.!

Because it was obvious by the phrasing "the person", that they read and understood the full context other than responding to the messenger as if they were the original source.

The fact that you actually think yourself of higher intellect than me makes me giggle.

Because it was obvious by the phrasing "the person", that they read and understood the full context other than responding to the messenger as if they were the original source.

The fact that you actually think yourself of higher intellect than me makes me giggle.
Would it not be better to just say oops I made a mistake.
You have proved my theory that your not really reading or comprehending what you are reading on here before you press the like button.

Would it not be better to just say oops I made a mistake.
You have proved my theory that your not really reading or comprehending what you are reading on here before you press the like button.
The only person on here who goes on about the like button nearly as much as you do hardly ever gets any either. Rather than dismissing posts that other people agree with in favour of your own shite, you should ask yourself why hardly anyone agrees with your posts. But that would need some intelligence, empathy and introspection, qualities that appear to be completely alien to you.

I find this whole saga very very odd, you’ve got the right wing media and Farage both publicising a dossier that says he’s being dropped due to financial reasons (and even saying he should be retained longer than he should) and yet then using it to argue the exact opposite.

I get if he kept his complaint to some of the characterisation in it, which is what the ceo apologised for, but to continue to use it as proof he was cancelled because of his political beliefs is just bizarre. What’s even more worrying is it’s available for everyone and yet some still believe him (admittedly including a lot of the media that enable it).

He is absolutely brilliant at making everyone collectively stupider to further his own aims. It’s not a behaviour I could do anything but abhor, but I admit he’s very good at it (and he’s got the conservatives over a barrel, which is why they have to pander to him at least every now and again now)

I think you’re missing the important point here.
Coutts lied to Farage initially saying it was for wealth reasons they were closing his Account.
It wasn’t.
They, or an individual within the bank, we have yet to find out which, decided he or she didn’t want them to have a Coutts Account for reasons other than financial.
That decision was purely subjective, for which the CEO of the Group has apologised.
Had the decision been made purely for financial reasons, then your point would be valid.
Farage would have had no case to make in those circumstances because they offered him an account for which he qualified.
But as we have now found out and I repeat myself here, the Coutts Account was not closed down for financial reasons.
Not missing the point, just concentrating on your contradiction, which you didn’t address. So I’ll ask the question again: were you wrong to say the bank decided Farage couldn’t have an account given that they offered him a Nat West account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.