Nina

Damocles said:
I'd like to hear why she isn't allowed to wear leggings due to her carrying extra fat on her body.

If blokes can wear tight t-shirts stretched across their massive beer bellies then I suppose Nina can flaunt her arse in tight shiny leggings :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Damocles said:
I'd like to hear why she isn't allowed to wear leggings due to her carrying extra fat on her body.

If blokes can wear tight t-shirts stretched across their massive beer bellies then I suppose Nina can flaunt her arse in tight shiny leggings :)

Good on nina I say

Damocles said:
mcmanus said:
Damocles said:

It isn't actually against the law Damocles but it should be just on general principle.

Fat people are disgusting. We should regulate calorie intake so that the rest of society doesn't have to look at these people, especially in tight clothing.

I know it might make them feel good about themselves in a society that tells them they are are worthless human beings because of how they look, or maybe even saves them some time in the morning when they have a busy day but this is absolutely no excuse for not appearing sexually appealing to me, a stranger who walks past them in a public place.

Absolutely not good enough this, something must be done.

You know if you had just admitted that you crack one out to Big Beautiful Women eating
hamburgers out of a trough and then grinding up against each other, we wouldn't have judged you for it.

I don't know, I'm just a bit sick of a strange type of bullying on this forum dressed up as banter and it occurs too often for my sensibilities.

When it comes down to it, this is a thread with fundamentally mean intentions and replies. I was trying to bring a bit of humanity to it. Nobody here is trying to any sort of point or express their opinion in any form, they are just saying "haha look at this disgusting person" like a Victorian "freak show" which I find a little beneath us.

Damocles said:
mcmanus said:
Damocles said:

It isn't actually against the law Damocles but it should be just on general principle.

Fat people are disgusting. We should regulate calorie intake so that the rest of society doesn't have to look at these people, especially in tight clothing.

I know it might make them feel good about themselves in a society that tells them they are are worthless human beings because of how they look, or maybe even saves them some time in the morning when they have a busy day but this is absolutely no excuse for not appearing sexually appealing to me, a stranger who walks past them in a public place.

Thyroid tablets?

Damocles said:
I don't know, I'm just a bit sick of a strange type of bullying on this forum dressed up as banter and it occurs too often for my sensibilities.

When it comes down to it, this is a thread with fundamentally mean intentions and replies. I was trying to bring a bit of humanity to it. Nobody here is trying to any sort of point or express their opinion in any form, they are just saying "haha look at this disgusting person" like a Victorian "freak show" which I find a little beneath us.

Yep bit mean and nasty this - not amusing at all

There's probably more fat cunts replying to this thread than I could shake a stick at.What's the word I'm looking for,oh yeah ,hypocritical fuckers

BlueBearBoots said:
Damocles said:

Yep bit mean and nasty this - not amusing at all

It's very mean and nasty.

Damocles said:
mcmanus said:
Damocles said:

Maybe just a friend to say you arse looks big in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.