Nine years ago today - FA Cup semi-final against United

Got whacked by some Rag **** when I wasn’t looking on Wembley way.

Cant believe how many times I was called a “northern ****” and a “Manc ****” that day too, by the filth.

I’ll never forget “the Peckham boys” on WW kicking off.

It dawned on me they’re more of a London club than Manchester.

I reckon the celebration at that goal was 3rd only to Agueroooo 93:20, in terms of sheer madness, and maybe the 2007 Geovanni goal in the Derby, when I ended up several rows away from my actual seat.

"Fuck off back to Manchester" I got on WW.

Someone mentioned it earlier, the first rag car or coach we saw was in the midlands. Seriously. None of my rag mates believe this.

King Yaya

Ferdinand - cock

"Fuck off back to Manchester" I got on WW.

Someone mentioned it earlier, the first rag car or coach we saw was in the midlands. Seriously. None of my rag mates believe this.

King Yaya

Ferdinand - cock
Same here, saw no scum coaches, or cars, TIL south of Warwick services. And what a cunnt Turdinhand is, one little wink and completely loses the plot.

A lot on here don't have any time for Adrian Childs, but at the end of the game as our players were celebrating Childs was summarising and said "give credit to the United fans. They sure know how to empty a stadium quickly "

When I was coming out and heading to the minibus, Childs was exiting the stadium obviously had another TV appearance that evening as a big motorbike was waiting for him. He was surrounded by blues and a chant started of "Childs do the Poznan" and to be fair he did whilst laughing his head off

Bitter sweet for me.....

Rag mate decided to get married on the same day.

If we’d have progressed in the Europa league (versus Moscow iirc) we’d have played on the Sunday but mad Mario ballsed that up for me! Getting sent off with his kick out at their player..... Meaning I got tickets to the game but ended up passing them on to my nephew, with a very heavy heart.

Very Rag heavy wedding, me and my mucker (fellow blue) stood by the TV gripped by every kick.

The rags assumed they’d beat us and hardly bothered watching.

Without doubt the most gut wrenching, heart stopping, excruciating, distressing match I’ve ever witnessed.

Last 10 minutes rags surrounded the TV.....looking slightly nervous

‘We’ll equalise’.....’it’s coming’.....’you won’t be smiling in a minute’.....they said

I went to the bog 3 or 4 times hoping I’d miss the last few minutes. I wouldn’t come out!!!

Think it knocked 5 years off my life that last 5 minutes.

I wondered into the public bar at the final whistle.....(reception was in Bolton) absolute pandemonium when the ref blew....

I fucking balled my eyes out....

I was with the rags who’d taken the piss for 15+ years......

Oh how fucking sweet was that night......

Not for the groom and most of the wedding party......

But it was me and my mucker.....

What a day......

What a bloody day!

The rags were not a happy bunch that day, utter vermin. Saw one coach on the way down and came back the next day and saw none, hardly surprising though as they were all at home in the Home Counties, Ireland and wherever else they infest. Was in Club Wembley that day at our end but surrounded by rags. Was with my 11 year old daughter and given their history I was waiting for a slap all game. Never came though and at final whistle had virtually whole section to myself with just a few other blues who had been in there. Still plenty of them on the tube to negotiate though which we managed. Tried to ruin the day but they couldn’t.

Same here, saw no scum coaches, or cars, TIL south of Warwick services. And what a cunnt Turdinhand is, one little wink and completely loses the plot.

Although I hate the rags as much as the next man, the (few) rag coaches and fans in cars from the North West were all advised to use the M6/M1 route to Wembley aka Etihad South, whilst most Blues used the M40. Hence few sightings before Warwick. We've got enough to throw at them without using examples where they can claim mitigating circumstances :-/

For me, this was the game when it finally hit me that we really were going somewhere special. Their team (and manager) were aging and coming to an end and most of ours were just reaching their prime. It was a beautiful day. And for a guy who wasn't with us that long, Mario sure gave us some fantastic/ridiculous memories.

Nine years ago! Wow, bit of a poignant memory now, went to the game with a rag mate, I know, I know
Had a great day on the piss, and truly believed it was the start of something big:) unfortunately my mate was taken by this fecking virus a couple of weeks ago RIP Taffy boy.

Although I hate the rags as much as the next man, the (few) rag coaches and fans in cars from the North West were all advised to use the M6/M1 route to Wembley aka Etihad South, whilst most Blues used the M40. Hence few sightings before Warwick. We've got enough to throw at them without using examples where they can claim mitigating circumstances :-/

For me, this was the game when it finally hit me that we really were going somewhere special. Their team (and manager) were aging and coming to an end and most of ours were just reaching their prime. It was a beautiful day. And for a guy who wasn't with us that long, Mario sure gave us some fantastic/ridiculous memories.
Yep, that explains no rag cars and coaches on princess parkway, the A556 and the M6 too. So what I said was bang on the fucking money. The only place I actually saw any was on the M40, as I said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.