Nir Biton

southaustralianblue said:
Cant we send t***z to do his national service for him? A few months on the front line in ramallah is just what he deserves

Haha that's a nice thought...
though you should know that national service for professional players is usually quite comfortable (they usually come to the base and turn on the sprinklers for 2 hours or somthing like that....). it's been published over here in israel that releasing him from the IDF will not be an issue since he already served more than 2 years.

Btw the video you posted mostly contains games from the current season, what shows the big improvement he showed in every following year.

Do you think being around the great players that we have with his raw talent, that he potentially develop into a top class player?

I'm wondering because he looks like he has great technical ability but this may be because the horrible defending makes him look better than he may be.

Jumanji said:
Do you think being around the great players that we have with his raw talent, that he potentially develop into a top class player?

I'm wondering because he looks like he has great technical ability but this may be because the horrible defending makes him look better than he may be.

You've got to trust manchini about it, as I said before I think that currently he is in the level of mid-table team, furthermore when he played against the u-21 england team he showed that he belongs to this level by being one of the best players on the pitch.
Btw i would love to get guy assulin on loan for the rest of the year in return ;)
he's got a lot of potential....

alexis said:
Jumanji said:

You've got to trust manchini about it, as I said before I think that currently he is in the level of mid-table team, furthermore when he played against the u-21 england team he showed that he belongs to this level by being one of the best players on the pitch.
Btw i would love to get guy assulin on loan for the rest of the year in return ;)

I remember commenting on an Israeli player being quality whilst watching the U21 game & he was a tall geezer. Putting 2 + 2 together now, it was probably him.

Just watched the video clip and though his talent and potential is undoubted, the thing that I noticed more than anything else was the complete lack of celebration with his team mates when he scored...hope he comes to enjoy scoring if he signs for us and celebrates with his team-mates....

Delboy352 said:
Just watched the video clip and though his talent and potential is undoubted, the thing that I noticed more than anything else was the complete lack of celebration with his team mates when he scored...hope he comes to enjoy scoring if he signs for us and celebrates with his team-mates....
I think it is more of a joke thing. He runs away from teammates trying to hug him. But he doesn't seem to be running anywhere in particular. At one point some teammate jokingly kicked out at him as he was running away, as if to say, I know your trade mark celebration is dodging teammates. No different from Balo's stare down.

Dax777 said:
Delboy352 said:
I think it is more of a joke thing. He runs away from teammates trying to hug him. But he doesn't seem to be running anywhere in particular. At one point some teammate jokingly kicked out at him as he was running away, as if to say, I know your trade mark celebration is dodging teammates. No different from Balo's stare down.

Fair enough...I hope that is the case and if so, then sign him up asap!!!

Neville Kneville said:
alexis said:
Jumanji said:

I remember commenting on an Israeli player being quality whilst watching the U21 game & he was a tall geezer. Putting 2 + 2 together now, it was probably him.

I think that the game's result was very misleading, a draw would have been more than justified...
Nir is quite an indifferent person that could explain his lack of celebrations...

BarrySlippers Barry Slippers
Late interest in Israeli midfielder Nir Biton from #thfc and #cfc, but player keen to join #mcfc.

Looks like he's alerted some interest from Spurs and Chelsea, we may have ourselves a gem here.

LoveCity said:
BarrySlippers Barry Slippers
Late interest in Israeli midfielder Nir Biton from #thfc and #cfc, but player keen to join #mcfc.

Looks like he's alerted some interest from Spurs and Chelsea, we may have ourselves a gem here.
Looks a talented young player so let's sign him up!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.