No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

SWP's back said:
simon23 said:
it does throw up the possibility that it was all a misunderstanding but I would question HOW the mesdia know what the players have said (the players on the subs bench)

did he refuse to play or did he refuse to warm up (again) having already been warming up......???? there is a big difference.....if he refused to play then he should never play again...if he refused to warm up he should be fined and disciplined to the maximum and should be reminded of the proper importance of warming up (even if he had say down for only a couple of minutes after his initial warm up he would probably need to do some more before he came onto the pitch)

Im sure there are some people who wont agree as they seem almost over eager to get rid of him but like i have said before there are always 2 sides to every story a nd we may just find that the real truth lies somewhere between the managers version and the players version of events...Im not saying RM is lying...Im saying he could have got something wrong

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm --

robsta said:
That's the first I have seen of any interview with Tevez and in that he doesn't actually answer the question. I didn't hear him confirm he refused to play in that clip, was that just part of the interview ? Anyone got the full one where he says it. By no means looking to defend him just seen it said that he confirmed it in the interview and would like to see that.

thats what i thought...is there part of the interview missing as know where in that bit does he say what others have reported (ie I ddint feel right to play/in the right frame of mind...or something along those lines)

But it still doesn't explain his interview straight after. Nor does it match up with Zabba saying he didn't know why Tevez wouldn't play.

i just saw the link that someone posted to the interview and he doesnt say anything of the sort...he goes on about being professional, top scorer, why he handedinthe transfer request and that his family is here now and he is happy...but nothing abuot not feeling right to play......like said....is there part of the interview missing in that link that is posted???

also there is the possiblity that through interpritation that things have got mixed up....listen to the interpritor for tevez ont he video...his english isnt that clear and he does mix up words...having said that..zabba's english is excellent so where is this interview of him saying he doesnt know why tevez woldnt play?<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:13 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
There is NO fucking misunderstanding however you dress it up.

1, He was asked to come on or warm up

He refused to do whichever it was, even if he did say im already warmed up players warm up a few times a match. Still even if he was ready lets say, he still refused a reasonable request.

Stop fucking around with if's and but's, the cameras showed it we saw it. One of our staff tried to even drag the fucker up and he fucked him off.

There is NO room for misunderstanding.

Edit: well simon get some fucking glasses.

refusing to warm up because he already has done is very different from refusing to play....and he stands up...goes to take his jacket off...looks to his right and then sits back down...as if told to (or maybe thats the point he thought F**k it im not playing)....we are all guessing and noone knows besides tevez and the otehrs sat next to him....

Simon you said yopurself Zabba speaks good english yes ?

So how can such an issue happen if he was sat next to Tevez and could easily explain he was wanted ?

How come this "misunderstanding" issue has never arrisen before ? it stands to reason that it would have, i mean if its all so hectic on the bench etc etc ?'

He refused to get up of his fat arse when requested there is only a misunderstanding in your head.

Edit: simon23 wtf man are you really that thick ?. He was requested to play or warm up, he REFUSED a reasonable request. It is exactly the same thing EXACTLY.

If i was at work and refused to say call someone to see the boss if he asked me , it is the same as refusing to say do my actual job. Refusing a reasonable request of a superior is just that however you dress it up.

If it went to a tribuneral the boss would say "he refused a simple request that showed severe issues with authority and is destabilizing the office and even affecting quality of work done."

I would be summarily sacked without a leg to stand on.

simon23 said:
SWP's back said:
simon23 said:
it does throw up the possibility that it was all a misunderstanding but I would question HOW the mesdia know what the players have said (the players on the subs bench)

did he refuse to play or did he refuse to warm up (again) having already been warming up......???? there is a big difference.....if he refused to play then he should never play again...if he refused to warm up he should be fined and disciplined to the maximum and should be reminded of the proper importance of warming up (even if he had say down for only a couple of minutes after his initial warm up he would probably need to do some more before he came onto the pitch)

Im sure there are some people who wont agree as they seem almost over eager to get rid of him but like i have said before there are always 2 sides to every story a nd we may just find that the real truth lies somewhere between the managers version and the players version of events...Im not saying RM is lying...Im saying he could have got something wrong

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm --

thats what i thought...is there part of the interview missing as know where in that bit does he say what others have reported (ie I ddint feel right to play/in the right frame of mind...or something along those lines)

But it still doesn't explain his interview straight after. Nor does it match up with Zabba saying he didn't know why Tevez wouldn't play.

i just saw the link that someone posted to the interview and he doesnt say anything of the sort...he goes on about being professional, top scorer, why he handedinthe transfer request and that his family is here now and he is happy...but nothing abuot not feeling right to play......like said....is there part of the interview missing in that link that is posted???

also there is the possiblity that through interpritation that things have got mixed up....listen to the interpritor for tevez ont he video...his english isnt that clear and he does mix up words...having said that..zabba's english is excellent so where is this interview of him saying he doesnt know why tevez woldnt play?

Yes there is according to this: (Tevez saying he isn't right)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/28/carlos-tevez-denies-refusing-play" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... using-play</a>

As for Zabba:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Carlos-Tevez-s-refusal-to-come-on-as-a-sub-could-wreck-Manchester-City-s-season-says-Nigel-de-Jong-article805513.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 05513.html</a>

All with quotes.

TCIB said:

So how can such an issue happen if he was sat next to Tevez and could easily explain he was wanted ?

How come this "misunderstanding" issue has never arrisen before ? it stands to reason that it would have, i mean if its all so hectic on the bench etc etc ?'

He refused to get up of his fat arse when requested there is only a misunderstanding in your head.

I asked the exact same question yesterday...but zabba himslef also said he wasnt sure what was going on..just beofre he got a volley of RM as well for not having his laces tied in time...

There is no misunderstanding in my head as you put ity...im asjking questions and looking at it from an all around view and not just one side...which most other people seem to be doing..

so let me clarify...I will support whatever the facts are..if tevez refused to play...get rid...

if he refused to warm up..that is different and another course of action will have to be found (which could well end up in tevez leaving anyway)

if mancini has made a mistake...well i guess they just have to kiss and make up!

Come on Simon mate, he refused to come of the bench, a few words would settle any misunderstanding.

I can see your playing devils advocate but that theory is untenable imo. Seeing him refuse after minutes of discusion does not wash that there is any misunderstanding.

Not arsed if he refused to play or not! Mancini wants him out of the club and that's good enough for me.

simon23 said:
TCIB said:

I asked the exact same question yesterday...but zabba himslef also said he wasnt sure what was going on..just beofre he got a volley of RM as well for not having his laces tied in time...

There is no misunderstanding in my head as you put ity...im asjking questions and looking at it from an all around view and not just one side...which most other people seem to be doing..

so let me clarify...I will support whatever the facts are..if tevez refused to play...get rid...

if he refused to warm up..that is different and another course of action will have to be found (which could well end up in tevez leaving anyway)

if mancini has made a mistake...well i guess they just have to kiss and make up!

i dont think its fair to say that people havent looked at the evidence when they condem Tevez, imho if you look at the evidence with an open mind there is only one possible conclusion. Tevez refused to play.

1. The Maneger has said that he refused to play, why would Mancini make up this lie?

2. Tevez never entered the field of play.

3. Tevez after the game said that he had refused to play because he didnt feel mentally right.

4. At no point after the game has Tevez contacted Mancini and made any attempt to explain his behaviour.

Personally I dont really understand how any openminded person can come to any other conclusion than Tevez refused to play.

bluefandk said:
simon23 said:
TCIB said:

i dont think its fair to say that people havent looked at the evidence when they condem Tevez, imho if you look at the evidence with an open mind there is only one possible conclusion. Tevez refused to play.

1. The Maneger has said that he refused to play, why would Mancini make up this lie? - he wouldnt lie but int he heat of the moment he could have made a mistake

2. Tevez never entered the field of play - no he didnt be he stood up to, had laready warmed up so obviously at one point he was preparing to so was there a sudden change of mind in that he decided not to play after warming up initially..if he changed his mind...why? did he not feel right, or did he decide to act the arse?

3. Tevez after the game said that he had refused to play because he didnt feel mentally right. - well if thats the case then surely thats his call...modric did the same vs us but wouldnt even sit on the subs bench

4. At no point after the game has Tevez contacted Mancini and made any attempt to explain his behaviour. - he is banned fromt he training facility and contact with the team...RM has made it clear he has nothing to say to tevez....so why would he???

Personally I dont really understand how any openminded person can come to any other conclusion than Tevez refused to play.
<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
bluefandk said:
simon23 said:

1. The Maneger has said that he refused to play, why would Mancini make up this lie? - he wouldnt lie but int he heat of the moment he could have made a mistake

2. Tevez never entered the field of play - no he didnt be he stood up to, had laready warmed up so obviously at one point he was preparing to so was there a sudden change of mind in that he decided not to play after warming up initially..if he changed his mind...why? did he not feel right, or did he decide to act the arse?

3. Tevez after the game said that he had refused to play because he didnt feel mentally right. - well if thats the case then surely thats his call...modric did the same vs us but wouldnt even sit on the subs bench

4. At no point after the game has Tevez contacted Mancini and made any attempt to explain his behaviour. - he is banned fromt he training facility and contact with the team...RM has made it clear he has nothing to say to tevez....so why would he???

oh and what is annoying me is that the media are all demanding that w set a precedent and get ird of tevez but NONE of them have asked Moyes to do this with saha who when named on the subs bench, actually left the ground and didnt even attend the game.....only a couple of weeks ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.