No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A story in complete contradiction to Zabaleta's quotes yesterday where he concedes he didn't know why Tevez wouldn't play.

The players have all been briefed and warned to say nowt.

Nobody is getting Nowt.

His interpretor has said he didn't feel good and wasn't right to go on.

Unless he back tracks or we find he cannot actually understand spanish Tevez has it confirms Tevez has changed his story assuming the quotes in the press the next day can be proved to be attributed to him.

What is new , Tevez changes his mind and his story more than my better half and she is always right TH.

The question is whether we thinks it worth our while to sack him over it and I doubt very much we will after getting "expert legal advice ".

I think he will return to Argentina before or during January which is what he wants this minute.

If these reports are true then I am fuming.

It looks extremely likely that he did indeed refuse to come on.

That being the case, it is extremely unlikely that all of the substitutes "didn't hear" any of this.

So what the fuck is their game if they are giving it this line (and I appreciate that is speculation at this stage)?

They aren't fucking 12 year olds at school.

They aren't some fuckwit criminals being threatened with prison.

They aren't one of the thousands of deluded pricks going nowhere who like to delude themselves that they have some sort of mafia code of honour (whilst working 9-5 in an office) and bang on about "never grassing" in the pub whenever they think that they can crowbar it into a conversation and give themselves what they imagine is faux glamour.

They are fucking footballers, representing this club and being paid huge riches to do so. If someone, even their mate, has acted the prick then who are they to block the truth coming out.

No-one is asking the wankers to lie about it. They are just being asked to report the truth.

And, yes, yes, yes, I know that this might not be the case, but reports like this don't appear out of thin air and I would happily see the back of any player who acts like this, should they choose to do so.

Tevez (depending on how devious you think him to be) acted in the heat of the moment. If any of these pricks take the code of silence route then in that respect then they could be said to be worse than him - having had time to think on it. Deliberately adding to the shitstorm at the club because the wankers think that "not grassing" about a man being a prick on a substitute bench makes them like some sort of second rate Godfather extra.

Bunch of cnuts. (IF TRUE)

Yes, I am seething.

Refuse to play,refuse to warm up,refuse to go get the oranges it doesnt matter he refused an instruction from Mancini with the cameras of the world on us.There is a reason managers are called boss,gaffer etc and at the very best Tevez was thoroughly unprofessional at worst an orchestrated move to either cost Mancini his job or get a cut price move which means more cash for his crowd.
I didnt think I could be more disappointed in a player than da souza but this episode leaves a really sour taste in the mouth.

JMA-relax brother. Clearly your heart is in the right place, but it really doesnt matter what the other players (publicly) say they heard or not. It is not relevant. It is blatantly obvious what that little bastard did, believe your own 2 eyes. Listen to what he said intitially about it before having tiome to reflect and backtrack. He is finished at our glorious club, and good enough for him. MCFC dont need to listen to the other players to establish this in any case, it is already known. The club is a now a big organisation, it will have told the other lads to close ranks and keep quiet, and rightly so. Talkshite, Custis etc etc can do the bluster about it all, internal members of staff need not say anything.

it does throw up the possibility that it was all a misunderstanding but I would question HOW the mesdia know what the players have said (the players on the subs bench)

did he refuse to play or did he refuse to warm up (again) having already been warming up......???? there is a big difference.....if he refused to play then he should never play again...if he refused to warm up he should be fined and disciplined to the maximum and should be reminded of the proper importance of warming up (even if he had say down for only a couple of minutes after his initial warm up he would probably need to do some more before he came onto the pitch)

Im sure there are some people who wont agree as they seem almost over eager to get rid of him but like i have said before there are always 2 sides to every story a nd we may just find that the real truth lies somewhere between the managers version and the players version of events...Im not saying RM is lying...Im saying he could have got something wrong

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm --

robsta said:
That's the first I have seen of any interview with Tevez and in that he doesn't actually answer the question. I didn't hear him confirm he refused to play in that clip, was that just part of the interview ? Anyone got the full one where he says it. By no means looking to defend him just seen it said that he confirmed it in the interview and would like to see that.

thats what i thought...is there part of the interview missing as know where in that bit does he say what others have reported (ie I ddint feel right to play/in the right frame of mind...or something along those lines)<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
I think its the papers upto their usual trick...yet again! They will play and rinse this story for all its worth until the whole situation is resolved.
I dont believe for one minute the players "never heard Tevez's refusal", you could tell from watching the game the players and manager was not happy.
Can you imagine if Tevez was telling the truth, Mancini is gonna look a right di** and the fans will most likely to want him to resign etc.. so i don't think for one minute he will be coming out with what he said if there was no truth behind it.

Forza Mancini!! CTID!!

they were all sat so close together i dont believe that none of them heard what was going on....they must know either way what was said...esp zabba as his english is as good as anyone and he was talking directly to tevez as well......and doesnt kolorov spk Italian???

and platt as well (tho he is sat at the very far end of the bench and may nto have at least heard what tevez said ?)

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
JMA-relax brother. Clearly your heart is in the right place, but it really doesnt matter what the other players (publicly) say they heard or not. It is not relevant. It is blatantly obvious what that little bastard did, believe your own 2 eyes. Listen to what he said intitially about it before having tiome to reflect and backtrack. He is finished at our glorious club, and good enough for him. MCFC dont need to listen to the other players to establish this in any case, it is already known. The club is a now a big organisation, it will have told the other lads to close ranks and keep quiet, and rightly so. Talkshite, Custis etc etc can do the bluster about it all, internal members of staff need not say anything.

I'm not interested in what they say publicly. The club should ensure that the players don't go around getting quoted on it.

But the reports are suggesting that they are prepared to say "I know nothing" to any internal investigation.

And that is a joke.

I know that none of this is confirmed and I would hope it to be nonsense. But I have a sneaking suspicion, given the nature of some footballers, that there could be something to this. And, if so, any pricks considering it need to have a change of heart. Quickly.

simon23 said:
it does throw up the possibility that it was all a misunderstanding but I would question HOW the mesdia know what the players have said (the players on the subs bench)

did he refuse to play or did he refuse to warm up (again) having already been warming up......???? there is a big difference.....if he refused to play then he should never play again...if he refused to warm up he should be fined and disciplined to the maximum and should be reminded of the proper importance of warming up (even if he had say down for only a couple of minutes after his initial warm up he would probably need to do some more before he came onto the pitch)

Im sure there are some people who wont agree as they seem almost over eager to get rid of him but like i have said before there are always 2 sides to every story a nd we may just find that the real truth lies somewhere between the managers version and the players version of events...Im not saying RM is lying...Im saying he could have got something wrong

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm --

robsta said:
That's the first I have seen of any interview with Tevez and in that he doesn't actually answer the question. I didn't hear him confirm he refused to play in that clip, was that just part of the interview ? Anyone got the full one where he says it. By no means looking to defend him just seen it said that he confirmed it in the interview and would like to see that.

thats what i thought...is there part of the interview missing as know where in that bit does he say what others have reported (ie I ddint feel right to play/in the right frame of mind...or something along those lines)

But it still doesn't explain his interview straight after. Nor does it match up with Zabba saying he didn't know why Tevez wouldn't play.

Dubai Blue said:
mcfc2112 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Clear as day to the entire stadium, broadcasters and the rest of the watching world that he refused to take the field.

From where I was in the stadium on Tuesday it wasn't clear at all. I had no idea anything was "wrong".

And having watched it from Sky+ last night it wasn't clear to the commentators either, who only started going on about it after Mancini's interview.
I watched it on Al Jazeera and they had someone feeding updates from the bench. So while we couldn't see what was going on we were being told that Tevez was acting the twat, and then that it had also all kicked off with Zab.

The one thing that has troubled me about all of this is Milner's reaction when Tevez moves to get up and is promptly told to sit back down again. He looks over at Tevez with a look that says "Eh? What the fuck's his problem?" in relation to whoever told him to sit down (presumably Mancini). It's only a small thing, but that one look suggests to me that none of the players really knew what was going on.

well it wasnt clear as the reporters near to the bench first said it was tevez and then said it was actually zabba who was causing the problem (whic it clearly wasnt...)...so that shows that there was a lot of confusion with people who were only a few metres away...so how anyone who was inthe stands ...or saw the pics on tv can say that they can definitely tell what was going on is beyond me.....

There is NO fucking misunderstanding however you dress it up.

1, He was asked to come on or warm up

He refused to do whichever it was, even if he did say im already warmed up players warm up a few times a match. Still even if he was ready lets say, he still refused a reasonable request.

Stop fucking around with if's and but's, the cameras showed it we saw it. One of our staff tried to even drag the fucker up and he fucked him off.

There is NO room for misunderstanding.

Edit: well simon get some fucking glasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.