No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

i think the people who don't take the fact's on board(he's 100% guilty and a complete twat) are the kind of people who believe in conspiracy theories ie 9/11 wasn't muslim fanatic's

Anyone who saw Roberto`s interview straight after the game
will be left in no doubt that the little shit refused to play

FORZA MANCIO

Anyone who saw Roberto`s interview straight after the game

Agreed. It was immediately obvious something had happened. There was an edge to his voice even before questioned on the substitutions. I thought he was either going to start crying or tear the reporters head off. I congratulate him for holding it together under the most intense pressure. Would have been easy to say 'fuck the lot of you' and just storm off. I'm with Bobby all the way.

Wreckless Alec said:
This reminds me of the plot to the film "Scent of a Woman", the gist of which is that there is no honour in ratting out your colleagues. I would not ask, let alone expect a player to hang a fellow player out to dry no matter what they've done. Tevez alone is reposnsible for this and the club shouldn't put otehr players into an invidious position. Enough staff were present along with the pictures we all saw which should be sufficient to deal with the matter.

Wait till it's in the Old Bailey, if that's where it's heading. Will his team-mates perjure themselves in his defence?

I'm getting sick to death of all the Tevez comments.
Let HR and the legal team at City do their work. Nobody actually knows what happened, it's all hearsay
In City we trust - the outcome will be the correct one.

After De Jong went on, I was watching Tevez warming up, right at the other end, wondering why he hadn't come on.

Mancini came out into the box and, to me, it looked like he was waving to Tevez to come back. I thought at the time that Tevez seemed to be ignoring him.

Next time I looked Tevez was sat down on the bench.

So it could well be that Tevez had refused to go on prior to the TV pictures of him on the bench appearing not to want to warmup again.

Footballers have almost as great an aversion to the concept of "grassing" than do villains. It was never likely that the subs would "give evidence" against Tevez.

Provided that none of them actually support his version of events its not a big deal.

cibaman said:
Footballers have almost as great an aversion to the concept of "grassing" than do villains. It was never likely that the subs would "give evidence" against Tevez.

Provided that none of them actually support his version of events its not a big deal.

A bench of wise monkeys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.