No extension for Aguero?

I'm kind of gutted, but like others have said, Rooney hung around way past his prime, and you have the likes of Raul and Totti who hung on and on and ended up only getting minutes because of their legend status rather than ability.

I'm sure he'd still have a very good year left in him by 2019. I know he's had a lot of injuries, but by the same token there's a few less miles on the clock.

That said, by 2019, we'll have had the best 8 years out of possibly the best striker the premiership has ever had (I know that's subjective, but i wouldn't swap him for anyone). To have kept one of the very very top players in the world in Manchester for 8 years and have him leave amicably to play for his hometown club, nobody can complain about that. An extra year would be nice, but still, what we will have had from him is way beyond what I could have ever hoped.

Sergio spending his best years with us and then leaving for a team outside of our competition, with great significance to him, is a perfect way to go. If we can get a Champs league before then and help him to milestones in the league he'll be up there with our best ever players.

He already is. If he won us a Champions League he would probably be THE best we have ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.