No Heart Left Now In Citys Squad!!

samy said:
Ireland going, Neds gone,Bells goning Dunney gone. All the players we have are talented but does anyone think the players we have now dont no what city are about ? whos the heart of the club now, Richards SWP ?

Sometimes I despair, I really do - firstly sort your bloody spelling out ffs

Secondly, sort your head out ffs - what do you want? Badge kissing, heart of City, never going to win anything ever, players? Like Joey Barton, Ireland, Ned & Dunne?

You sir, are an idiot... right can we close this thread on this right now?

I agree with all comments on winning games and of course i want city to win things, but look at the scum, Gunners, Chelsea, all have players that are good players and local or came through ranks we got no one like that really. Fergies a twat but hes been succesful cause hes merged good players with local talent and i f in hate the scum but have to say over the yearsit seems to worked!!!

The players are professional and will do their job.

The previous players you mentioned made up for a lack in ability with heart and fight which we love to see.

But there's still plenty of heart in the team - Tevez will still chase every lost cause (and ram it down Taggart's throat when we win) - DeJong will tackle like a gladiator in battle - Joe Hart will dance like a loon when we score
...and there's plenty more.

We've not lost any heart - we've just had a very expensive transplant.

samy said:
I agree with all comments on winning games and of course i want city to win things, but look at the scum, Gunners, Chelsea, all have players that are good players and local or came through ranks we got no one like that really. Fergies a twat but hes been succesful cause hes merged good players with local talent and i f in hate the scum but have to say over the yearsit seems to worked!!!

Shaun Wright-Phillips
Micah Richards
Joe Hart (signed at a young age)
Countless academy prospects

Chelsea have what? John Terry, Frank Lampard? (Who came from West Ham!)
United had more than most but even their 'golden age' is dying out and soon they'll be in the same boat as the rest of us. They've got Giggs and Scholes, debatably Rooney but he was Everton lad. A benched Gary Neville..

Times are changing, you can't win a league on youth products these days, you need to invest heavily in today's football to succeed.

samy said:

OK here we go, name 1 player after John Terry who came through the Academy ranks of Chelsea and is in their first team?

Here's another one, name 1 player who is a local player (born in Woolwich, or even London) for Arsenal's first team?

Here's another one, ignoring Giggs, Scholes, Neville (who came through nearly 20 years ago) who is a Mancunian (Greater Manchester will do) who plays for United - in their first team?

It doesn't matter whether they are from the Academy or Local - our most passionate player is Tevez - from that well known Mancunian suburb of ermm, let me see - Argentina

Prophet of Doom said:
Do you want a team of mid-table players that 'know what the club is about' ( whatever that means ) or a team of winners.

I know what I want

168v40h.jpg

Oh dear.

Our team have no heart. Which was obvious from the first competitive game we played last ni.............. err wait a minute! The team haven't actually played yet have they?

Don't know about no having heart in the team, there's a few on the forum with no brains.

Winning the prem with or without a heart, I personally dont care. Might sound mercenary, but I am sick of living in football pergatory.

Just listen to interviews with Vincent Kompany and Nigel deJong and you will understand that they have bought into our spirit.

The ones that are going such as Bellamy bought into Agent Hughes and £70k per week that's all.

We have now got a squad that will contest at the top level and not just be "liddle citeh" who became a 4-point a season whipping boy for them.

Would this be the Ireland,Ned and Bellers who've publicly aired their views and the Dunney who laughed when we got beat 8-1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.