No Heart Left Now In Citys Squad!!

Through the heart of the team we now have winners who hate to lose a game, who are used to winning:
Kolo Toure, Yaya Toure, DeJong, Viera, Tevez

All others now have to step up to that mentality:
Learn how to close out a game, fight for a late equaliser/winner with seconds to go etc

samy said:
I agree with all comments on winning games and of course i want city to win things, but look at the scum, Gunners, Chelsea, all have players that are good players and local or came through ranks we got no one like that really. Fergies a twat but hes been succesful cause hes merged good players with local talent and i f in hate the scum but have to say over the yearsit seems to worked!!!

we'll always have youngsters coming through the ranks And if they are good enough
they will stay.

samy said:
Ireland going, Neds gone,Bells goning Dunney gone. All the players we have are talented but does anyone think the players we have now dont no what city are about ? whos the heart of the club now, Richards SWP ?

What are City about then? What describes the heart of City?

Please, I am sick to death of all these posts about us selling our soul, blah blah blah, it is a load of trash. We have been for many years a mediocre team who have been mid table for the most part, scrabbling to avoid relegation one year and finishing higher than we should have another. Right now though we are in a position to start, start I say, challenging for a position at the top table of WORLD football. In a few short years we are going to be the biggest and best football club in the world that will do more for our community than any other in history.

We are going to build an enormous add on to CoMS and that is going to pump huge investment into the city. We are going to work with organisations throughout the world to help those less fortunate than ourselves, we are going to be the ultimate footballing philanthropist.

Now we all know that this is being funded by the petro-dollar and is being done in order to raise the profile of Abu-Dabi throughout the world via their association with us but do I really care? Do I buggery. I am in the privelidged position for the first time in my life to witness a footballing revolution that is going to put all before it to shame.

Never forget quite how lucky we are and enjoy the ride.

[quote="chesterguy Do you think SWP cried when he left to go to Chelsea course not [/quote]

- I actually believe he did. He wanted to stay but unfortunately his stepfather had too strong influence on him. Always sad to see our own 'babies' like Ned and Stevie leave, they have very strong bonds with the club.

Just because they played for City for a long time and some of them came through the ranks, doesn't mean that they have heart.

Tevez didn't come through the ranks but I bet he has heart.

sam221985 said:
168v40h.jpg
^^^If all goes to plan, my future wife!^^^

I remember the kippax said:
samy said:
Ireland going, Neds gone,Bells goning Dunney gone. All the players we have are talented but does anyone think the players we have now dont no what city are about ? whos the heart of the club now, Richards SWP ?

Sometimes I despair, I really do - firstly sort your bloody spelling out ffs

Secondly, sort your head out ffs - what do you want? Badge kissing, heart of City, never going to win anything ever, players? Like Joey Barton, Ireland, Ned & Dunne?

You sir, are an idiot... right can we close this thread on this right now?
the above poster, dosnt need to spell,correctly, you understould his post,so ffs please stop being hypercrytical, about spelling, some of us have bigger problems than learning to spell correctly, get a life ffs....and to call him an idiot? IGNORANCE is more apt for you, with the manners of a monkey.

colinbellsboots said:
the op, dosnt need to spell,correctly, you understould his post,so ffs please stop being hypercrytical, about spelling, some of us have bigger problems than learning to spell correctly, get a life ffs....and to call him an idiot? IGNORANCE is more apt for you, with the manners of a monkey.

Yeah monkey man - is this you? ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx4UEe98EkY[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.