No Heart Left Now In Citys Squad!!

Partially agree.

Chelsea have JT
Dippers have Gerrard
Rags have Chuckle

It gives the fans someone to relate to. Knowing a player understands from the fans point of view what supporting the club means to the fans.

daveduke67 said:
colinbellsboots said:
the op, dosnt need to spell,correctly, you understould his post,so ffs please stop being hypercrytical, about spelling, some of us have bigger problems than learning to spell correctly, get a life ffs....and to call him an idiot? IGNORANCE is more apt for you, with the manners of a monkey.

Yeah monkey man - is this you? ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx4UEe98EkY[/youtube]

Yes it is - absolutely bang on - but I at least spelt it correctly - and who rattled the bloke's cage above???????? lol some people - good grief

samy said:
Ireland going, Neds gone,Bells goning Dunney gone. All the players we have are talented but does anyone think the players we have now dont no what city are about ? whos the heart of the club now, Richards SWP ?

what..you mean they dont know how to be losers.did corradi,samaras,cole,weah,mcmanaman,frontzeck,clough,kernaghan,kavelashvili,shelia,conlon,creaney to name just a few embody City any more?.its the ickle City mentality of some fans that has to change.im sure Chelsea fans would rather still have furlong and stein up front rather than drogba and anelka

I remember the kippax said:
daveduke67 said:
Yeah monkey man - is this you? ;-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx4UEe98EkY[/youtube]

Yes it is - absolutely bang on - but I at least spelt it correctly - and who rattled the bloke's cage above???????? lol some people - good grief

CBB regularly defends bad spelling/grammar. He has Aspergers Syndrome which throws up a few problems with things the rest of us take for granted. When you consider that CBB just says f... off Aspergers I'm going to get on with my l life as best as I can, you've got to admire the man.
Sometime it is poor education that's to blame, sometimes it can't be helped.
And when you pick up on someone like CBB it makes you feel a bit of a t**t when you find out why his spelling is as it is. I know ;-)

As for the others - thay cud of learnt beter at skool

colinbellsboots said:
I remember the kippax said:
Sometimes I despair, I really do - firstly sort your bloody spelling out ffs

Secondly, sort your head out ffs - what do you want? Badge kissing, heart of City, never going to win anything ever, players? Like Joey Barton, Ireland, Ned & Dunne?

You sir, are an idiot... right can we close this thread on this right now?
the above poster, dosnt need to spell,correctly, you understould his post,so ffs please stop being hypercrytical, about spelling, some of us have bigger problems than learning to spell correctly, get a life ffs....and to call him an idiot? IGNORANCE is more apt for you, with the manners of a monkey.

Cheers mate :)

Jamie Pollock had "heart"

He used shout "come on!" at the crowd when running over to take a corner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.