No Manchester C o A on the FA Cup final shirt

They managed to churn out loads of them in 81 with the same notice and technology that was much slower and more expensive. You can go to the Arndale and have anything you want embroidered digitally in mintes

Shaelumstash said:
My friend e-mailed the club about this earlier in the week, and got the reply below on Wednesday. It seems no decision has been made yet, but I am sure if the club were aware of the strength of feeling behind this it could alter their decision.

He wrote to mcfc@mcfc.co.uk and addressed it FAO The Marketing Department. The reply he got is below:

"Thank you for your email. The issue of using the coat of arms in the City shirt design for the FA Cup Final is being discussed at the moment. We are aware of the interest in this. If and when there is anything concrete we can share with supporters then this will be communicated via mcfc.co.uk.

Regards

Ian Howard"
They shouldn't be talking about anything it should be done NFT.

Shaelumstash said:
My friend e-mailed the club about this earlier in the week, and got the reply below on Wednesday. It seems no decision has been made yet, but I am sure if the club were aware of the strength of feeling behind this it could alter their decision.

He wrote to mcfc@mcfc.co.uk and addressed it FAO The Marketing Department. The reply he got is below:

"Thank you for your email. The issue of using the coat of arms in the City shirt design for the FA Cup Final is being discussed at the moment. We are aware of the interest in this. If and when there is anything concrete we can share with supporters then this will be communicated via mcfc.co.uk.

Regards

Ian Howard"

So all is not lost then :)

We need to keep the pressure on to swing this in the right direction - 198 signatures as I type

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html</a>

Cheers lads

Shaelumstash said:

Regards

Ian Howard"

Sounds positive and promising....

Red Dippers wore this for the CL final 2005, so maybe we could do something similar:

Liverpool_Champions_League_2005_Final_Jersey.jpg

Can see why the marketing men wouldn't want the Manchester coat of arms on the shirt as this is our first proper final in 30 years and with the global exposure of the Cup Final, they - I'm sure - would rather want the current badge was beamed around the worlds as part of "brand City".

FantasyIreland said:
Shaelumstash said:

Regards

Ian Howard"

Sounds positive and promising....
So why put that shitty bit of lettering on the current home kit? I don´t get it?
Keep signing up to the petition lads and lasses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.