No More Champions League For Me

was sat on row c last night which is the cl front row .with the advertising boards pushed closer to the pitch the kids couldnt see any of the penalty area .and then a wall of photographers .worst view ever had at a football match .totaly shit for £120

I like it and I'm proud we are in it.

At the highest level its like a chess game and one mistake and its all over. Its no goalfest that's true but the top level is like this.

Disagee with most of the points and the ones I agree with I can see the reasons for.

If the draw is "rigged" then there are hundreds of people in on it including everyone that has ever drawn a ball out.

Seriously?

Mayor West said:
No. 5 is a pathetic reason to not want to go to a football match.
I actually thought that this was one of the most valid, as it directly influences a fan's 'matchday experience' (whereas the supposed amount of boring group games do not). Get off your high horse, you sound like a right snob.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Premier League games these days are packed with tourists, have shite refs, a fair amount of 'nothing' games, heavy handed stewards, is often quite expensive, and sees dozens of tickets being given to viagogo and sold for over the odds too
Yep. However, for me, I've more interest in the PL. Maybe that's more to do with my age.

Mayor West said:
No. 5 is a pathetic reason to not want to go to a football match.
I actually thought that this was one of the most valid, as it directly influences a fan's 'matchday experience' (whereas the supposed amount of boring group games do not). Get off your high horse, you sound like a right snob.

So because I don't drink and go to a football match to watch football I'm a snob?

Sound logic.

malg said:
Premier League games these days are packed with tourists, have shite refs, a fair amount of 'nothing' games, heavy handed stewards, is often quite expensive, and sees dozens of tickets being given to viagogo and sold for over the odds too
Yep. However, for me, I've more interest in the PL. Maybe that's more to do with my age.

No I agree with you and I find the CL overrated, but some of the points are about what's wrong with football in general, not just the CL

Do tourists wear special shirts or something to identify themselves as tourists? I tend to be watching the football rather than the crowd so didnt realise.

Agree with lots of points made by the op, ever since our very first champions league game I don't sit there on edge, biting my nails like I do at premier league matches, uefa piss me right off tbh with their hypocrisy.... Wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.