No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

Alex the Blue said:
We were lucky not to go down to 9 men yesterday. If Mark Clattenberg had applied the letter of the law Mario would have been off for his second bad challenge which was easily a bookable offence. Mario didn't help himself by arguing against the free kick at the time and when walking off at half time.

No option other than to send off James Milner.

A good performance by Mark Clattenberg and a very good performance by 10 men against a good WBA team.

What 2nd bad challenge?

I keep hearing Balo should have walked but for what?

blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:
We were lucky not to go down to 9 men yesterday. If Mark Clattenberg had applied the letter of the law Mario would have been off for his second bad challenge which was easily a bookable offence. Mario didn't help himself by arguing against the free kick at the time and when walking off at half time.

A good performance by Mark Clattenberg and a very good performance by 10 men against a good WBA team.

What 2nd bad challenge?

He won the ball, wasnt even a free kick.

Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?

in your stat book does it say how many stonewall penalties we were denied us compared to how many those rag bastards were denied

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?

in your stat book does it say how many stonewall penalties we were denied us compared to how many those rag bastards.
Well I can think of David Silva at Chelsea and then I'm really scratching my head.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:

What 2nd bad challenge?

Sense at last

blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:

What 2nd bad challenge?

The 50/50 challenge when he won the ball should have been a secong yellow apparently.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:

What 2nd bad challenge?

I know fella.

Way too many have been sucked in by the media and its relentless campaign to demonize the lad.

As for him talking to the ref....how very dare he ffs!

blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:

What 2nd bad challenge?

It wasnt a bad challenge but could of got a yellow
You need to watch the right match..

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
What 2nd bad challenge?

I know fella.

Way too many have been sucked in by the media and its relentless campaign to demonize the lad.

As for him talking to the ref....how very dare he ffs!

Exactly. he didnt look to be swearing or being disrespectful in any way, shape or form. Unlike other players i could mention who have been seen mouthing the**nt word at refs before

danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:

What's the problem?

in your stat book does it say how many stonewall penalties we were denied us compared to how many those rag bastards.
Well I can think of David Silva at Chelsea and then I'm really scratching my head.
In 2 years? Come off it, now you're just being contrary for the hell of it like pidge if you think we've only been denied one pen away in two years. I remember two at Everton last year alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.