No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?

in your stat book does it say how many stonewall penalties we were denied us compared to how many those rag bastards.
Well I can think of David Silva at Chelsea and then I'm really scratching my head.

well just off the top of my head i can think of 2 in the first half at norwich. 1 on tevez and one on aguero. 1 on richards in the demolition derby. and i didnt need to scratch anything

hgblue said:
blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:
We were lucky not to go down to 9 men yesterday. If Mark Clattenberg had applied the letter of the law Mario would have been off for his second bad challenge which was easily a bookable offence. Mario didn't help himself by arguing against the free kick at the time and when walking off at half time.

No option other than to send off James Milner.

A good performance by Mark Clattenberg and a very good performance by 10 men against a good WBA team.

What 2nd bad challenge?

I keep hearing Balo should have walked but for what?

The 50/50 challenge when he won the ball should have been a secong yellow apparently.

Had a break from here over the last few months and it seems i will be taking another soon.

Blues desperate to see City fans get cards and sent off it appears!?!?

Great tackle from the lad showing bravery and commitment, something he is accused of constantly lacking an a tackle that would have most creaming themselves over normally......

r.soleofsalford said:
danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
in your stat book does it say how many stonewall penalties we were denied us compared to how many those rag bastards.
Well I can think of David Silva at Chelsea and then I'm really scratching my head.

well just off the top of my head i can think of 2 in the first half at norwich. 1 on tevez and one on aguero. 1 on richards in the demolition derby. and i didnt need to scratch anything
Good shout, I'd forgotten all of them. I still think that handball could have been given yesterday.

blueinsa said:
hgblue said:
blueinsa said:
What 2nd bad challenge?

The 50/50 challenge when he won the ball should have been a secong yellow apparently.

Had a break from here over the last few months and it seems i will be taking another soon.

Blues desperate to see City fans get cards and sent off it appears!?!?

Great tackle from the lad showing bravery and commitment, something he is accused of constantly lacking an a tackle that would have most creaming themselves over normally......

please dont leave me alone with these wankers.:)

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
Alex the Blue said:
We were lucky not to go down to 9 men yesterday. If Mark Clattenberg had applied the letter of the law Mario would have been off for his second bad challenge which was easily a bookable offence. Mario didn't help himself by arguing against the free kick at the time and when walking off at half time.

No option other than to send off James Milner.

A good performance by Mark Clattenberg and a very good performance by 10 men against a good WBA team.

What 2nd bad challenge?

It wasnt a bad challenge but could of got a yellow
You need to watch the right match..

Ah "could have"......how dare he tackle pmsl.

He won the ball cleanly and he was never in any danger of getting a yellow unless you agree that twattenburg and his fellow refs have an agenda against the lad?

SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
danburge82 said:

Good shout, I'd forgotten all of them. I still think that handball could have been given yesterday.

it looked it at the game mate, and i think it confirmed it on the re-runs i`ve seen

blueinsa said:
The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
What 2nd bad challenge?

He won the ball cleanly and he was never in any danger of getting a yellow unless you agree that twattenburg and his fellow refs have an agenda against the lad?

I wouldnt say it was agood tackle he sent long flying,50/50 he got a 2nd yellow then red,clattenberg gave him the benefit of doubt
No i dont believe the refs have an agenda
Only 3 or 4 on here do..

r.soleofsalford said:
danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Stonewall was the key word I thought. Those at Norwich could have gone either way when the refs have one view at ine angke at one speed, and they did.

Yes I agree about Richards, that was a definite pen no matter how you look at it.

But is that it? Two in two years?

I have two dogs who turn their heads in unison towards the penalty spot whenever we should have one as though watching a phantom penalty taker stroll up and put the ball into the net. From the speed they move their heads it's definitely a phantom penalty taker, not a fly. They've done this many a time during away games in the past two years.

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
The cookie monster said:

I wouldnt say it was agood tackle he sent long flying,50/50 he got a 2nd yellow then red,clattenberg gave him the benefit of doubt
No i dont believe the refs have an agenda
Only 3 or 4 on here do..

Long went flying in an attempt to get the lad his marching orders, something that the vast majority of players do nowadays unfortunately.

It was a great tackle and never a yellow card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.