No PL Penalty In 2 Years Away From Home

Re: No PL Penalty In 2 Years

Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?
The problem is that refs aren't applying the rules. Silva at Chelsea and Richards at the rags were nailed on pens (both Clattenburg) as was Tevez at Norwich. That's just three off the top of my head.

The fact we got more or less than anyone else is completely fucking irrelevant.

SWP's back said:
danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
well just off the top of my head i can think of 2 in the first half at norwich. 1 on tevez and one on aguero. 1 on richards in the demolition derby. and i didnt need to scratch anything
Stonewall was the key word I thought. Those at Norwich could have gone either way when the refs have one view at ine angke at one speed, and they did.

Yes I agree about Richards, that was a definite pen no matter how you look at it.

But is that it? Two in two years?
No but people don't note every decision down on a pukka pad do they.

The Norwich ones were stonewall also.

Either way it doesn't explain 15 in a row at home when generally play the same style home and away. I'd love to see if any other club have had such a run of penalties.

Exactly, clearly we need to document every 'none' decision. How about when tevez was pulled back against Fulham only a few weeks ago, dubious maybe, but in the context of the penalty awarded against us in the same game it was a stonewall.

If people care to look there were countless decisions documented on previous threads from last season.

The agenda denier pidge just throws a meaningless stat out there and then states he 'doesn't care' about the context or timings of when the penaties were awarded. This is synonomos of those people who just want to bury their head in the sand. They actually dont want to believe what is staring them in the face.

In this season alone we have had;

The crouch basketball goal
The penalty awarded that wasnt even in the box or a foul
Yesterday, the sending off of milner for denying a'clear' goalscoring opportunity

Three match changing decisions in three games - and so the bias continues......

Pigeonho said:
Last season we were one of 4 clubs to not get a penalty going in our favour away from home, yet we got the same number of penalties for us at home as United got in their favour at home. United only got 2 away from home, which was one of the lowest in the league.
In the 2010/2011 season we actually got 4 more penalties overall more than United, (9 for us, 5 for them), did during that season.

What's the problem?

The problem is Pidge that the bluemoon agenda squad wouldn't have anything else to worry about.

Blue Mooner said:
SWP's back said:
danburge82 said:
Stonewall was the key word I thought. Those at Norwich could have gone either way when the refs have one view at ine angke at one speed, and they did.

Yes I agree about Richards, that was a definite pen no matter how you look at it.

But is that it? Two in two years?
No but people don't note every decision down on a pukka pad do they.

The Norwich ones were stonewall also.

Either way it doesn't explain 15 in a row at home when generally play the same style home and away. I'd love to see if any other club have had such a run of penalties.

Exactly, clearly we need to document every 'none' decision. How about when tevez was pulled back against Fulham only a few weeks ago, dubious maybe, but in the context of the penalty awarded against us in the same game it was a stonewall.

If people care to look there were countless decisions documented on previous threads from last season.

The agenda denier pidge just throws a meaningless stat out there and then states he 'doesn't care' about the context or timings of when the penaties were awarded. This is synonomos of those people who just want to bury their head in the sand. They actually dont want to believe what is staring them in the face.

In this season alone we have had;

The crouch basketball goal
The penalty awarded that wasnt even in the box or a foul
Yesterday, the sending off of milner for denying a'clear' goalscoring opportunity

Three match changing decisions in three games - and so the bias continues......

Well said but you are wasting your time with these clueless idiots.

I find it astonishing that people are slating Balo for what could have been a second yellow (never!) when the first booking was a fucking disgrace. So typical of the treatment he's had from the refs these past couple of years.

If I was City I'd be going straight to the FA about the treatment of Balotelli. It's an absolute joke.

jay_mcfc said:
I find it astonishing that people are slating Balo for what could have been a second yellow (never!) when the first booking was a fucking disgrace. So typical of the treatment he's had from the refs these past couple of years.

If I was City I'd be going straight to the FA about the treatment of Balotelli. It's an absolute joke.

Bang on the money!

Pigeonho said:

What's the problem?
And those two were in one game, weren't they?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pigeonho said:

What's the problem?

The problem is Pidge that the bluemoon agenda squad wouldn't have anything else to worry about.
So receiving 15 penalties at home in a row is perfectly normal?<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
Pigeonho said:

What's the problem?
And those two were in one game, weren't they?
What does that have to do with City receiving 15 consecutive home penalties?

blueinsa said:
jay_mcfc said:

Bang on the money!

Absolutely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.