no signings?

Soulboy said:
kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

I agree.

I've already sent my season ticket back in protest at the owners.

It's as if they've no ambition.
mmmmmmm

u2fme2 said:
Soulboy said:
kompany10 said:
I know its only the 2nd of july however has anybody else got any worries that we will not sign anybody? it seems slightly strange that we are not being strongly linked with anybody, i still think we can win the league with the squad we have but this season will be more difficult if we dont improove our squad.

I agree.

I've already sent my season ticket back in protest at the owners.

It's as if they've no ambition.
mmmmmmm

Donuts....

I'm not too sure what to be most worried about, our lack of new players or if our owners are bored yet?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
whothefisAlice said:
Don't let some of the utter fuckwads on here get you riled up Blues.

Fact is we do need a couple of new players. I would like to see 3 new faces to go with the handful that need to leave/are leaving.

Remember last season when we had no fit strikers at one point, and Aguero was playing with an injury and not fully fit? Guidetti has gone. I would like to see a Pedro/Hazard/Sanchez type player to cover up front, and as a natural winger that we could so badly use.

Cb and a winger/forward and another solid midfielder in the shape of De Rossi/Martinez would be brilliant.

We do need squad cover.
We don't need a brand new team.
We do need to adapt to others plans and we need to strengthen a little.

I just want us to sign one fucking player so all this shit stops and we can all talk about something else. We are 15 days away from the season kicking off and we haven't strengthened at all. Even if someone comes in today though, Bobby has 2 weeks to fit them into his plans. If we sign 3 players before the end of August I do worry though, that we will upset the natural rythm that we had at the end of the season and worked ever so hard to achieve.

What are you babbling on about now?

I blame all of this on Marwood. At this time last year, Cook did good job to sign Aguero.

waspish said:
capiloton said:
I blame all of this on Marwood. At this time last year, Cook did good job to sign Aguero.

So whats Marwood done wrong?

Good question!
What exactly is it he should or does do....?

It's obviously not as simple as the manager pushing his ethic and the club offering the wages to the players and fee to the previous club.

Anybody thought that we may not be in for anyone, we'll keep the same squad and bring the youngsters though who trained with the 1st squad last year?

TommyBenarbia said:
waspish said:
capiloton said:

Good question!

It's obviously not as simple as the manager pushing his ethic and the club offering the wages to the players and fee to the previous club.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=262014&p=5771927#p5771927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=262014&p=5771927#p5771927</a>

LoveCity said:
TommyBenarbia said:
waspish said:

Good question!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=262014&p=5771927#p5771927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=262014&p=5771927#p5771927</a>

A-Thank-ya!

07/08/12. Seemingly no players nearer to coming in, the posters who first posted back in july who said stop worrying the players will come in (even though i know we need players in but we still have a top team), worrying yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.