no signings?

Realistically we don't need more players.

Winning the game v QPR in the circumstances will do so much for the whole team. They will be quicker, stronger and more clinical next season. Much like the rags who for years have had shite like O'Shea, Brown, Fletcher and so on in their team yet have still won trophies because of the whole feeling around the team, something i think we now have.

Take into account Aguero and Nasri now get a full pre-season as well as the rest of the team building together still.

Regarding the transfers have you not thought that like other clubs around the world we have just got good at holding all our business in house? no more rats leaking this and that to the press?

I think there are things happening behind the scenes and we will just have to wait for it to be announced.

kompany10 said:
everybody still as confident we will get the players in that we need?

We need tweaking and the back and out wide some speed that's about it.

2 players and off loading the obvious players that we loaned out last season.

I hope we don't touch the front four , we don't need RVP etc.

Stability is the key.

The more players Chelski and Co bring in and start the harder it will be for the team as a whole to gel.

mancity1 said:
kompany10 said:
everybody still as confident we will get the players in that we need?

We need tweaking and the back and out wide some speed that's about it.

2 players and off loading the obvious players that we loaned out last season.

I hope we don't touch the front four , we don't need RVP etc.

Stability is the key.

The more players Chelski and Co bring in and start the harder it will be for the team as a whole to gel.

i agree with most of that, i think we need good cover at centre back, maybe a central midfielder (maybe somebody who can play both of them positions) and even though we dont play with wingers, somebody who plays slightly wide with pace as we lack real pace...Im just worrying because it only seems were seriously interested in rvp which im not certain we actually need.

you should hear what Mancini told sky italia, " he said that everytime city wants a player the price goes up and conclude that it is the same situation with PSG" at the same time it is obvious city will not buy players just for fun and because the supporters and the press like to hear the millions during the transfer market :) but should add a better that will improve the team and that it is not an easy business

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its now the 25th and only 3 weeks away from the start of season. What a stunningly poor summer by the CHAMPIONS

people were saying that 3/4 weeks ago, its ok saying that but im asking the question will it still be the same in another 3 weeks? we only seem to be going for rvp when if anything its a centre back, centre mid and maybe a winger that is needed, not a forward.

I think the reality is there wont be any signings (at least major ones) until the dead wood has gone adebayor, bridge, santa cruz etc they are costing far too much now and are players without ambition who would rather leech onto a club where its clear they no longer fit in than make a permenant move to a team where the can play regular football for a few pounds less, and lets be honest for all there worth they gave absolutly nothing to the project.

The PSG project is not comparable when they were taken over they already a decent standing in the leauge compared with other teams and secured champions leauge football more or less straight away plus they have leonardo who rather than cook and marwood that makes a big differance.

CTID101 said:
Realistically we don't need more players.

Winning the game v QPR in the circumstances will do so much for the whole team. They will be quicker, stronger and more clinical next season. Much like the rags who for years have had shite like O'Shea, Brown, Fletcher and so on in their team yet have still won trophies because of the whole feeling around the team, something i think we now have.

Take into account Aguero and Nasri now get a full pre-season as well as the rest of the team building together still.

Regarding the transfers have you not thought that like other clubs around the world we have just got good at holding all our business in house? no more rats leaking this and that to the press?

I think there are things happening behind the scenes and we will just have to wait for it to be announced.

more players are needed, we need atleast cover at centre back, maybe a midfielder (maybe somebody who can play both postions) and maybe a player who plays out wide with real speed to give us a different option.

jrewing said:
I think the reality is there wont be any signings (at least major ones) until the dead wood has gone adebayor, bridge, santa cruz etc they are costing far too much now and are players without ambition who would rather leech onto a club where its clear they no longer fit in than make a permenant move to a team where the can play regular football for a few pounds less, and lets be honest for all there worth they gave absolutly nothing to the project.

The PSG project is not comparable when they were taken over they already a decent standing in the leauge compared with other teams and secured champions leauge football more or less straight away plus they have leonardo who rather than cook and marwood that makes a big differance.

Bridge and Santa Cruz are out of the equation as their wages will not affect FFP. Ade's will as he has an additional year on his contract when wages will be taken into account so even though we have to get rid of him, we still have another year to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.