Noel Gallagher - Chasing Yesterday

Super David Silva 21 said:
Finally gonna get to hear Revolution song/Solve my mystery.

Quality song, d/l this morning from iTunes. Another really good bonus tracks, strange how his solo bonus tracks are better than just about anything Oasis put out for the last 10 yrs +, Liam was right, Noel has been saving his good songs up : )

tonethestone said:

Quality song, d/l this morning from iTunes. Another really good bonus tracks, strange how his solo bonus tracks are better than just about anything Oasis put out for the last 10 yrs +, Liam was right, Noel has been saving his good songs up : )

Just got it to listen to, think i prefer the demo version to be honest.

tonethestone said:

Just got it to listen to, think i prefer the demo version to be honest.

Fair play. Im not keen on the solo in the demo one tbh. Its a solid track but the album is so strong so can see why this track didn't make it.

How is it the Japanese get the deluxe edition with extra tunes.

Leave my guitar alone, love that. Very much Sitting here in silence on my own feel to it, nice bluesy number.

How does he keep on doing it ! such a great album. top 3 after a few listens

1. The Dying of the Light
2. Ballad of the Mighty I
3. The Right Stuff

Got to say...the dying of the light is one monster track...best track on the album...excellent album to...Noel really does no his onions

Saw him last night in Dublin. Anyone going to the shows is in for a treat. He's in amazing form. Blew the roof off the place. Ended the encore with The Masterplan. Just top stuff.

While the Song Remains the Same is brilliant, closely followed by The Right Stuff for me - wish i was going to the gig on Monday but its a week before pay day so its a no go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.