Noel Gallagher - Chasing Yesterday

' You know we can't go back ' - loving this track. It's vintage oasis B side , could do with Liam on vocals for this.

I didn't like his first album but this one (after a few listens) is quality. The girl with X-ray eyes is a beast of a song.

A bit more balanced than the first solo effort. So far my favorite 3 are:

In the Heat of the Moment
The Right Stuff
You Know We Can't Go Back

Although I would like to add that the "Ballad of the Mighty I" is great too. If he and Johnny did a whole album together I'm sure it would be class.

Pezzer2 said:
Please PM me anyone. Got a long train journey tomorrow, need some more tunes, Noel is a legend. Oh and any Charlatan fans out there, the new album is fantastic!

I really want to like Noel's latest album, but am slightly disappointed at the moment after first listen - hopefully it's a "grower"

Now, that Charlatans new album "Modern Nature" is the dogs danglies - Deluxe Edition with Remixes, there's not one bad song on there.

Cannot recommend the new Charlie's album highly enough

Listened to it 5 times now, gets better each time.

Judging by the reviews and set list were in for a treat tomorrow night.

Do The Damage
Lock All The Doors
Dying of the Light

3 of my favourites.

blackley macca said:
Listened to it 5 times now, gets better each time.

Judging by the reviews and set list were in for a treat tomorrow night.

Do The Damage
Lock All The Doors
Dying of the Light

3 of my favourites.
It really is a grower. I was a bit disappointed initially though I thought there were a few cracking songs, but having lived with it for a few weeks now it is a brilliant album.

The Riverman, Lock the Doors, and while The Song Remains the Same are class. Funnily enough I think the first single Heat of the Moment is the weakest track there.

Lyrically, musically, and vocally it's a step up from the last album.

Been listening few weeks now, and its such a great album. The Right Stuff & Riverman my faves at mo, but changes all the time. Love 'While The Song Remains..' as well.

No1 here too in UK , every studio album Noel has written gone straight in at no1, fastest selling album of year so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.