Noel Gallagher on Talksport

much better having rag cunts like camel gob or dwight yorke talking shite about us

Yes, thats the bottom line really. Although he does talk bollocks at times, example; wanting Spurs to win the league if we dont. Regardless if likes Pochatino or not, those mouthy cockney wankers are as bad as the chavs.

Noel is a true blue.
Who always speaks his mind about city.
I remember seeing him at the back of the kippax quite a bit back in the day with his other brother.

Always like the way Noel takes the piss out of anyone and everyone , rags , dippers , cockneys , they all get it , and early Oasis stuff is some of the best music ever written/performed , he turns up to games , and still supports the club he grew up with .Unlike southern/cockney c*nts like Olly Murrs who is a typical lifelong Rag , and sums up their plastic fans.

No him and his brother are complete dicks I hate how they latch onto the club, Noel thinking he is some sort of unofficial fans spokesman.
Latch onto the club? He's been going to the games long before he became a star.
Some right bitterness on this board.

No him and his brother are complete dicks I hate how they latch onto the club, Noel thinking he is some sort of unofficial fans spokesman.

He latched onto the club 30 years ago when we were sh...average , quite surprised a rock star would be gloryhunting in the third tier of the football league , and if someone sticks a microphone under your nose , you will get an opinion. Jason Manford often gives his opinion as well , so he must be a dick as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.