Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Noel and (to a lesser extent Liam) has been following City home and away for decades. That includes lots of away matches at obscure grounds in Division 3. I have seen him many times and spoken to him on a few occasions. He often goes in with the normal fans (not just corporates) I sat close to him at Old Trafford for that terrible League Cup semi-final in 2010. He was locked in with the rest of us.There was an ugly atmospere inside and outside that stadium and Noel walked right through the United fans with the rest of us and no protection. He is a proper City fan who, like the rest of us, is entitled to his opinion. I am not a huge fan of Oasis either.
Well said mate

I met Noel once in Manchester I was walking through town with my little lad before kick off.

I stopped him and just asked could we get a photo with him. He was incredibly nice, No problem getting a photo. He was talking about City to my little lad then not for long less than a minute just asking who his favourite player is ect

He was sound as fuck.

I don't get the hate I have seen him at plenty of away games before we where half decent

No i'm not,just not a fucking fanboy,we get it honest we do.

Have a think of this for a sec,being as you seem to know it all,there are as many in the dislike camp than in the like camp,just let that sink in for a minute,and think of the word opinion.

It'll help you in the long run,to stop saying things like stop talking shit,and it being embarrassing
How the fuck can any City fans slag Noel or even Liam off i will never know, it purely has to be down to music taste because as a City fan, as people have previously stated, theyve both been there from the 70's and 80's and was often seen at away games in our darkest days, all Noel ever does when on TV or on talksport etc is defend city with a passion, he loves the club and will not have a bad word said about them, his amp that he takes on tour with him all over the world has the city badge draped over it, he promotes us worldwide, the guy's an amabassador yet you still manage to get these idiots who still find reasons to slag him off, astounds me.

How the fuck can any City fans slag Noel or even Liam off i will never know, it purely has to be down to music taste because as a City fan, as people have previously stated, theyve both been there from the 70's and 80's and was often seen at away games in our darkest days, all Noel ever does when on TV or on talksport etc is defend city with a passion, he loves the club and will not have a bad word said about them, his amp that he takes on tour with him all over the world has the city badge draped over it, he promotes us worldwide, the guy's an amabassador yet you still manage to get these idiots who still find reasons to slag him off, astounds me.
Noel Gallagher is the best ambassador this club has ever had. He does all these interviews about City, presumably for nothing, because he loves the club. He represents the supporters really well overall. I remember when Oasis split and he did a press conference and at the end he said something like "If you excuse me, I've got a football club to support".

Back in the 90s Oasis were a hundred times bigger than City and there can be no doubts that they boosted our image purely because of their support.

Noel Gallagher is the best ambassador this club has ever had. He does all these interviews about City, presumably for nothing, because he loves the club. He represents the supporters really well overall. I remember when Oasis split and he did a press conference and at the end he said something like "If you excuse me, I've got a football club to support".

Back in the 90s Oasis were a hundred times bigger than City and there can be no doubts that they boosted our image purely because of their support.
And showed a defiance when them cunts ruled the world,imagine if they'd been rags,fuck me.

Think he’s a classic armchair fan with ill informed opinions.

I find him quite embarrassing whenever he’s given a platform to talk about the club, obviously hasn’t got a clue these days.

Also weird that the club keep letting him into the changing rooms, like any of the players know who he is haha

Think he’s a classic armchair fan with ill informed opinions.

I find him quite embarrassing whenever he’s given a platform to talk about the club, obviously hasn’t got a clue these days.

Also weird that the club keep letting him into the changing rooms, like any of the players know who he is haha
Yeah the players won’t have heard of Oasis will they! That’s why Liam is filling Knebworth with loads of teenagers and 20 odd year old at his gigs. Armchair is someone who never goes to games btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.