Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Great picture.

back in the 90s at height of Oasis fame, Noel offered the club the chance to put “Oasis” on the front of our shirts free of charge. With replica shirts retailing about £40 a pop I imagine the club could have netted a huge amount of cash, certainly enough to stave off our journey around the lower leagues. Of course the club being fuckwits turned Noel down, the rest is history.

Yea 2023 now though mind

Think he’s a classic armchair fan with ill informed opinions.

I find him quite embarrassing whenever he’s given a platform to talk about the club, obviously hasn’t got a clue these days.

Also weird that the club keep letting him into the changing rooms, like any of the players know who he is haha
i think tbh the players know him more then they know you

Think you're getting him mixed up with his brother there mate
I’ve only met Liam once briefly so can’t comment. Ben in Noel’s company due to mutual friends a few times and he’s always been top notch.

I think you'll find every single one of the players know him, who doesnt know who Noel Gallagher is. The guy is an extremely intelligent guys and talks fantastic about City anyone who thinks different is either clearly a post 2009 Blue or a Blur fan

Oasis haven’t been relevant since the noughties,

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao
If Oasis reformed they would sell out every stadium on the planet they played. You are having a nightmare.

Although, if they came back tomorrow they could do a week at Wembley and loads of young people would be snapping up the tickets. Oh to be relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.