Noel Gallagher on Talksport

I was just making the point if they reformed they’d still be a huge draw amongst young people. If you’re at a music festival and an Oasis song comes on the crowd go mad for their music. Haaland asked him for a selfie so a young European who obviously knew who he was.Maybe ask Alvarez if he’s heard of him next time you have a selfie together.

Agree the changing room part is a bit cringe but i wouldn’t be turning it down if i was him after we’ve won a trophy. Can only assume the club don’t really realise he was once a working class manc or they’d charge him a fortune.

Oasis haven’t been relevant since the noughties,

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao

And yet strangely his High Flying Birds group performed a series of sold out stadium tours in South America as recently as last year. But you're right, nobody in Argentina will have heard of him....

Could be, mate. Maybe had I approached him myself he’d have told me to fuck off so being with said mutual friend probably gave me an in.
One of the occasions was at the W hotel after we played Barca in the CL, think it was 2016 and we all ended up in the hotel bar until about 6am. Mike Pickering was with him and it was a pretty eventful night… :-)
Tried to get into the W slightly worse for wear that night, got fucked off by City security on my electric scooter, which ended up in the drink, with me still on it.

If I remember rightly that was the month from hell when we got beat by Barca, Spuds, Rags in quick succession with a couple of shitty draws thrown in. Pretty sure we didn't win a game that month, might be wrong.

I think it’s been pointed out a few times over the years I’ve been posting that we are all entitled to our opinion and that this Forum is for all of us to state them :-)

My two pennorth is I don’t like them at all. I could give my reasons for that but I won’t bore you. :-)
If you want to jump on me for that so be it but I’m just stating my opinion.
Ta muchly and sorry to go agin the trend but hey ho such is life. ;-)
I’ll just go on hero worshipping John Boy. :-)

Tried to get into the W slightly worse for wear that night, got fucked off by City security on my electric scooter, which ended up in the drink, with me still on it.

If I remember rightly that was the month from hell when we got beat by Barca, Spuds, Rags in quick succession with a couple of shitty draws thrown in. Pretty sure we didn't win a game that month, might be wrong.
Haha! You did well getting knocked back, took me about a week to get my head straight! Ironically Noel was pretty chilled, it was Pickering who was mad as fuck!!

I think it’s been pointed out a few times over the years I’ve been posting that we are all entitled to our opinion and that this Forum is for all of us to state them :-)

My two pennorth is I don’t like them at all. I could give my reasons for that but I won’t bore you. :-)
If you want to jump on me for that so be it but I’m just stating my opinion.
Ta muchly and sorry to go agin the trend but hey ho such is life. ;-)
I’ll just go on hero worshipping John Boy. :-)
I’ll forgive you EB. :-)

Kinkladze, Oasis, Kappa kits pretty much all we had in the 90s.

I like his style, always seemed a proper blue and always happy to promote the club. He is still in the entertainment business and his persona reflects that, so
you might get the odd curveball. Personally I find him funny and a great ambassador for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.