Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Oasis haven’t been relevant since the noughties,

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao
how many times as he been in the changing room in the last 5 years,circa 300 games ?
Brighton away when we won the league springs to mind, how many more ?

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao
I remember a feature Football Focus did back during the 2011/12 title run-in with Noel and Balotelli. Mario seemed more than a little bemused!

I'm not keen on this take. Oasis have a huge South American following so Alvarez and Perrone probably have heard of them. No dog in this fight by the way.

Fair enough. It's been the opposite for me - Liam far more approachable than Noel, and just seems a more genuine person overall.
Could be, mate. Maybe had I approached him myself he’d have told me to fuck off so being with said mutual friend probably gave me an in.
One of the occasions was at the W hotel after we played Barca in the CL, think it was 2016 and we all ended up in the hotel bar until about 6am. Mike Pickering was with him and it was a pretty eventful night… :-)

Good education for them then - An introduction to actual music.

Whenever one of the big music venues over here blast out don’t look back in anger towards the end of the night the whole place, regardless of age tend to stand and sing it in unison.
I think the youth have an idea of who they are tbf.
Only anecdotal of course but if they reformed I reckon they would get a fair few new fans.

You use the phrase 'lmao' so your opinion is very clearly irrelevant and also shows exactly why you have this opinion on Noel Gallagher, complete different generations, your clearly from the generation of TikTok and Love Island & Stormzy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.