Noel Gallagher on Talksport

I think it’s been pointed out a few times over the years I’ve been posting that we are all entitled to our opinion and that this Forum is for all of us to state them :-)

My two pennorth is I don’t like them at all. I could give my reasons for that but I won’t bore you. :-)
If you want to jump on me for that so be it but I’m just stating my opinion.
Ta muchly and sorry to go agin the trend but hey ho such is life. ;-)
I’ll just go on hero worshipping John Boy. :-)
The Matriarch Has Spoken. ;-)

Oasis haven’t been relevant since the noughties,

you really think the likes of Alvarez, Gomez, Perrone and probably most of the foreign lads in the squad would have any awareness as to who Noel Gallagher is if he wasn’t always in the changing rooms forcing them to sing wonderwall lmao
Neither has the Beatles or Elvis but I bet they all know who they are.

I met them once in the early nineties when we brought them back from France on a Wednesday morning onboard our ship. It was pretty quiet and they were all camped out in the bar. The boss asked them if they wanted to move into a private lounge but they said they were fine in the bar. All of them mixed and sat together, roadies, security, Noel and Liam, the lot. There was no airs and graces and they happily chatted and posed for pics with anybody who asked. Their head of security knew one of our girls who'd worked with him in Kent and he gave her three free tickets for their next gig in Newcastle along with backstage passes. We were playing West Brom that night and I asked Liam ( Who was on Jack Daniels at 10:00 ) I if he was going but he said he didn't think they'd make it. Sound lads.

As others have said at a time we were pretty much shit most of the time, they never shield away from letting everyone know they were City fans and promoted us whenever they could. Back then we might have been shit on the field but the world's biggest band supported us and that gave us a bit of kudos and credibility and kept us in the public eye. Both are still pretty busy touring but still get to games when they can.

The players certainly know who they are and in video's after winning trophies have often been seen singing their songs in the dressing room. On the whole Noel defends us very well and runs rings around the other pundits, he even schooled Jordon. Liam is still the loose cannon but unnerves our detractors because of that which is nice to see, they're scared he might smack them one lol.

In this life not everybody is liked but I'm sure the majority of Blues will agree the brothers have done and still do a good job of flying the Blue cause and sticking it to our critics.

I met them once in the early nineties when we brought them back from France on a Wednesday morning onboard our ship. It was pretty quiet and they were all camped out in the bar. The boss asked them if they wanted to move into a private lounge but they said they were fine in the bar. All of them mixed and sat together, roadies, security, Noel and Liam, the lot. There was no airs and graces and they happily chatted and posed for pics with anybody who asked. Their head of security knew one of our girls who'd worked with him in Kent and he gave her three free tickets for their next gig in Newcastle along with backstage passes. We were playing West Brom that night and I asked Liam ( Who was on Jack Daniels at 10:00 ) I if he was going but he said he didn't think they'd make it. Sound lads.

As others have said at a time we were pretty much shit most of the time, they never shield away from letting everyone know they were City fans and promoted us whenever they could. Back then we might have been shit on the field but the world's biggest band supported us and that gave us a bit of kudos and credibility and kept us in the public eye. Both are still pretty busy touring but still get to games when they can.

The players certainly know who they are and in video's after winning trophies have often been seen singing their songs in the dressing room. On the whole Noel defends us very well and runs rings around the other pundits, he even schooled Jordon. Liam is still the loose cannon but unnerves our detractors because of that which is nice to see, they're scared he might smack them one lol.

In this life not everybody is liked but I'm sure the majority of Blues will agree the brothers have done and still do a good job of flying the Blue cause and sticking it to our critics.
Great post.

Haha! You did well getting knocked back, took me about a week to get my head straight! Ironically Noel was pretty chilled, it was Pickering who was mad as fuck!!
I got to have a couple of minutes with Vinnie in reception before getting the heave-ho....basically trying to say to him to put the defeat behind you and all will be forgiven if you smash united in the cup next week.

According to the mrs, it came out "what the shining fuck was that cunting shit out there tonight fucksake Vin, fucking shitshow of a twatting shambles...fuck it up next week against the rag cunts from cuntland and I swear there'll be bastard riots....riots I tell yer.....now get in fucking there and fucking sort it"

Can't imagine why I didn't get in...

I got to have a couple of minutes with Vinnie in reception before getting the heave-ho....basically trying to say to him to put the defeat behind you and all will be forgiven if you smash united in the cup next week.

According to the mrs, it came out "what the shining fuck was that cunting shit out there tonight fucksake Vin, fucking shitshow of a twatting shambles...fuck it up next week against the rag cunts from cuntland and I swear there'll be bastard riots....riots I tell yer.....now get in fucking there and fucking sort it"

Can't imagine why I didn't get in...
You spurred us on to greatness mate!! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.