Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a song? Id like to put this forward since he keeps being the first to hug a player when they score.

1 man went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 1 man with his arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
2 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 2 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
3 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 3 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
4 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 4 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
5 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito..............
10 men went to hug, went to hug Nolito, 10 men with their arms outstretched, Went to hug Nolito.
NOLITO......NOLITO......NOLITO.....NOLITO

Im not sure if this has been suggested but how about;

No no
no no no no
no no no no
no no no NOLITO

to the tune No limit (and the yaya kolo song)

Very annoying red card. He'll miss Spurs away. I'm not sure we have someone that can play on left as well as he can.

Sterling likes the left, but for me Raheem slows down game when he plays on the left.

The rule is stupid.

Bournemouth player pushed Nolito in a humiliating way, put his head into Nolito's head and then Nolito reacted to him.

If the ref want to give red card then he should give it to both of them.

The rule is stupid.

Bournemouth player pushed Nolito in a humiliating way, put his head into Nolito's head and then Nolito reacted to him.

If the ref want to give red card then he should give it to both of them.
Perhaps. But our players simply can't let these guys goad them into reacting. That's 6 matches missed by players who were harassed I no reacting poorly :(

Couldn't have foreseen the straight red, but the rwo of them had been at each other the whole game, so it was not entirely a surprise that it eventually flared up. No point us improving absenteeism from injury if players are going to pick up lengthy suspensions.

Very annoying red card. He'll miss Spurs away. I'm not sure we have someone that can play on left as well as he can.

Sterling likes the left, but for me Raheem slows down game when he plays on the left.
Yep, it's not just the fact that we won't have him available it's the fact it means Sterling moves to the left. Think we'll miss him against Spurs, but hopefully this gives Sane a chance to prove his worth.

Ignoring his red card though he played well again, won the freekick for the first goal, and a fantastic pass to start our counter attack for the second - quality addition to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.