Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half I was watching the running duel between these two, getting a bit niggly, but although it was a ridiculous thing to do, they both should have gone in my opinion. Smith was a wanker and was making up for his lack of ability with snidy kicks and shoves. The ref got it half right, no excuse for Nolito but the other twat was just as guilty.

Silly boy!! Both should've walked though for me Six of One, Half a dozen of the other:(

Only down side of the game today...

Second half I was watching the running duel between these two, getting a bit niggly, but although it was a ridiculous thing to do, they both should have gone in my opinion. Smith was a wanker and was making up for his lack of ability with snidy kicks and shoves. The ref got it half right, no excuse for Nolito but the other twat was just as guilty.

Agreed. And the **** that instigated it all was the one that went sniveling to the ref.
Shell of a fucking man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.