Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid thing to do, gives the ref an easy decision to make, especially as you're a City player. Shame, as he's been very very good so will be a big loss. Assume Raheem will go to the left and LEEEEROOYYYYYYY will come in?

Nolito will learn quick. He has to sit three games wondering when will he make the team again?

Stupid from him but I thought he apart from that was excellent. Had as well as KDB a hand in all four goals (although not as big hand). Won the free kick that KDB scored. Started the counter attack with a fantastic long pass for our second. His (failed) long ball luckily reached Iheanacho for our third and he set up KDB for our last goal. A shame that he will miss the Spurs game.

Such a dick for getting himself sent off at such an irrelevant part of the game.

2 red cards in 5 league games, both for utter stupidity. Luckily the Aguero one hasn't affected us at all. Lets hope the Nolito one doesn't. We're lucky we are blessed with replacements, but that games like Spurs away are what he was bought for.

I've noticed him do this in another game. Thought at the time he was going to have to watch himself. Hopefully he will learn from this one.

I've noticed him do this in another game. Thought at the time he was going to have to watch himself. Hopefully he will learn from this one.
Yup I remember that. And a friend of mine quipped at the time that Nolito don't play that weak shit. He doesn't look gangster for nothing.

Well its time he stops playing gangster and just play (:

We had Nolito, Nolito, Nolito
Then he got red carded, red carded, red carded......

No excuses. Daft mistake in the heat of the moment. Pep will make sure he doesn't do it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whilst he got himself drawn into it you have to put blame on the ref and linesman as well for not controlling and dealing with the situation properly should have been red cards to both Nolito and Smith lets remember smith should have had yellow for the first foul personally and then it was Smith that put heads together first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.