Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Euro performances a squad player at the most. But I reckon Pep and Txiki decided on other merits.
He needs to sign and play before I judge him.

Worlds richest owners
Worlds best manager
Best training facilities
Why are we looking at poor signings like this ffs!!!

Worlds richest owners
Worlds best manager
Best training facilities
Why are we looking at poor signings like this ffs!!!

Squad game.
What we might see as a poor player a man like Pep might disagree.
Who says we are even in for him other than some randoms on Twitter etc?

Squad game.
What we might see as a poor player a man like Pep might disagree.
Who says we are even in for him other than some randoms on Twitter etc?
Nolito did say its an honor that Pep and Enrique want him. Also uncle blabbered him coming to us.

On a side note, the marquee signings wont sit on the bench for us and so we need a few more players like Navas with graft. Sometimes players like Nolito don't sulk on the bench and dont bring an extra attention either. From what I have seen he seems someone who is willing to get stuck in which we lacked in the past seasons.

Nolito did say its an honor that Pep and Enrique want him. Also uncle blabbered him coming to us.

On a side note, the marquee signings wont sit on the bench for us and so we need a few more players like Navas with graft. Sometimes players like Nolito don't sulk on the bench and dont bring an extra attention either. From what I have seen he seems someone who is willing to get stuck in which we lacked in the past seasons.

Quotes attributed to them maybe but did they actually say it or is it another instance of agents and people with a vested interest involving us to further their means?

We may well be in for him and if we are then trust in Pep.

Some guy called Pep Guardiola wants him.

What does he know about building successful football teams anyway?
I want to buy into this pep is god stuff but barca and Munich havnt done badly with or without him,
Think people are underestimated just how much work needs to be done at city defiantly his biggest challenge to date.
Let's hope he's as good as his cv

Quotes attributed to them maybe but did they actually say it or is it another instance of agents and people with a vested interest involving us to further their means?

We may well be in for him and if we are then trust in Pep.
From what I have read it is what Nolito has said. Havn't seen a video but a lot of sites attributed the quotes to him. The video of his uncle I have seen, but I have no idea if he is his uncle as everyone has mentioned (must be I guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.