Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone does get behind Nolito and whoever else Pep signs when the season starts. It is fine to be critical about players when they don't perform, but here I see players being slagged off who hasn't even kicked a ball for City yet. Give them a chance FFS!

Not slagging him off but I do have severe reservations over this signing. Again it seems like money is being squandered on players at an inferior level to what we should be looking to do.

Not slagging him off but I do have severe reservations over this signing. Again it seems like money is being squandered on players at an inferior level to what we should be looking to do.
Yep 100% agree, look I'm not going to lie I've never heard of him or seen him play but can't help but feel at 29 for that to be the case he can't be that great
Like when we got Rodwell Garcia Sinclair I'm thinking save the money and wages and put it towards making sure we get Sane, a 20 year old who looks top draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.