Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep 100% agree, look I'm not going to lie I've never heard of him or seen him play but can't help but feel at 29 for that to be the case he can't be that great
Like when we got Rodwell Garcia Sinclair I'm thinking save the money and wages and put it towards making sure we get Sane, a 20 year old who looks top draw

Sorry but do you not feel like an idiot just writing that out and seeing it on the screen?

You've never heard of him, never seen him play, and you're basing your judgement of the transfer completely on his age and the fact he's not costing £30m.

Had you heard of, or seen Payet play before West Ham bought him last summer at 28 for £10m?

Sorry but do you not feel like an idiot just writing that out and seeing it on the screen?

You've never heard of him, never seen him play, and you're basing your judgement of the transfer completely on his age and the fact he's not costing £30m.

Had you heard of, or seen Payet play before West Ham bought him last summer at 28 for £10m?
I couldn't have put it better myself.

Not slagging him off but I do have severe reservations over this signing. Again it seems like money is being squandered on players at an inferior level to what we should be looking to do.
So,as you labelled him inferior,you are slagging him off.

This lad hasnt been brought in as a superstar signing but more a cog in the wheel that will ensure the squad functions effectively.From that perspective,and his fee,he's an excellent addition and gives us another option.

I'm not getting the comparison with Navas. I don't see it at all.

Nolito is 2 footed, scores and assists goals. Off the bat, that is 3 things he has over Navas.

In fact the only similarity that I can see, is they are both Spanish.

Personally I think Navas will be off if this comes through, which looks increasingly likely.

Reminds me more like Teves 8)

It's just my gut feeling, hope I'm wrong, no definitely don't feel like an idiot
We will see if we sign him and he takes the league by storm if I should start to think that great players who will improve squads often get to 29 under the radar is just something that I've missed

It's just my gut feeling, hope I'm wrong, no definitely don't feel like an idiot
We will see if we sign him and he takes the league by storm if I should start to think that great players who will improve squads often get to 29 under the radar is just something that I've missed

I don't believe anybody is necessarily expecting him to take the league by storm, just that he will help to improve the squad as a whole, regardless of his age. He is not being brought in as a marquee signing, just as an important part of a greater system that Pep has planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.