Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pep I trust.

Be interesting to see which wingers start once we have all players available for selection.

There seems to be quite a few options if the media are any near right.

Sterling, Nolito, Aubameyang
Navas, Sane, De Bruyne

Di Maria?
Di Maria isn't starting for Barca over Neymar mate. No chance. Barca wanted this guy as their first backup to rest Messi/Suarez/Neymar in January and they were very close to signing him, there were quotes from Barca as well about it I think. Nolito has come out and said that its great that Enquire and Guardiola want him The fact that you don't even know about Barca's interest should signal that you don't really know much about him as a player, than why judge him from now?

Di Maria isn't starting for Barca over Neymar mate. No chance. Barca wanted this guy as their first backup to rest Messi/Suarez/Neymar in January and they were very close to signing him, there were quotes from Barca as well about it I think. Nolito has come out and said that its great that Enquire and Guardiola want him The fact that you don't even know about Barca's interest should signal that you don't really know much about him as a player, than why judge him from now?
Uh, where did I say that Di Maria would start for Barca.

In case you've miss-read my posts I'll say it again: I cannot see Nolito starting for a club in serious contention for the UCL title. Backup yes. Starting - no fucking way.

Not many knew who he was. I didn't until the Euros

Yup, but he could play winger. Can't see Nolito starting for PSG.
Even if Di Maria is a winger he will not start over Neymar. He would start for PSG considering all they did was shoehorn Cavani in the LW position and you can see how that turned out. Would love to see the stats comparision between the two, I bet they would be similar even if Cavani is probably 3-4 times more expensive, plays in a one sided league with world class players.

Don't really know much about this guy bar watching a few games for Spain and you can't really judge a player from internationals. How good is he? Strengths etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.