Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe people can see the positive in signing a one paced winger who regularly goes missing in a game.

Ask yourselves this ;
Is he better than Bony?

I believe that we're expecting a larger fee for wilf than this fella is going to cost us. I doubt he'll be on as much as Bony defrau.... sorry.... gets paid by us.

Technically Bony got more goals in less minutes last season, but yes, Nolito is a better player for Celta than Bony has been for us. Especially considering Nolito mainly plays on the wing.

I think after this there'll be Stones, Sané if he doesn't go to Bayern, and one more... someone else we haven't much been linked with yet. For now though, Nolito could be announced as early as this afternoon if he really has already passed his medical (and that isn't often made up because it's so easy to disprove). More likely tomorrow though.

He'll be very important to our side I feel. At present, we don't have a winger who has the ability to threaten to come inside and take a shot; having Nolito would give us that extra dimension that we haven't had since Bellamy. Intelligent player that will be a very astute piece of business IMO.

So,as you labelled him inferior,you are slagging him off.

This lad hasnt been brought in as a superstar signing but more a cog in the wheel that will ensure the squad functions effectively.From that perspective,and his fee,he's an excellent addition and gives us another option.

Stop being so precious. Nobody is slagging anyone off. I'm giving an opinion on a player who isn't even ours that he's maybe not quite what we should be looking at.

It's getting to the stage where we've all to be delighted with every signing and every individual and team performance because if you can't do that then you're obviously not a true fan!

We made the champions league semi final last season. Is it OK if I suggest that although we lost narrowly, that I don't think Nolito or John Stones are signings who would get us across that line? Or is that just downright raggish and I've just to be over the moon at every transfer prospect regardless of who it is because we never get anything wrong?

Nice, quality, cheap signing. He won't be a difference maker but at his price he's not meant to be one. He's a glue player who will supplement the roster and add in goals from the wing position. Can't really complain about this plus no reason to doubt Pep.

Stop being so precious. Nobody is slagging anyone off. I'm giving an opinion on a player who isn't even ours that he's maybe not quite what we should be looking at.

It's getting to the stage where we've all to be delighted with every signing and every individual and team performance because if you can't do that then you're obviously not a true fan!

We made the champions league semi final last season. Is it OK if I suggest that although we lost narrowly, that I don't think Nolito or John Stones are signings who would get us across that line? Or is that just downright raggish and I've just to be over the moon at every transfer prospect regardless of who it is because we never get anything wrong?
You will be slagging off nolito in 12 months time no matter what. Pople like you made their minds up on raheem before he kicked a ball. I expect the same for stones too.

Stones yes, with time, Nolito another dodgy signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.