Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Gundogan wasn't announced until about a week after he actually signed.

I would imagine that city would like a feel good factor for the pep announcement
We'll see.

its incredible that the best manager in the world who in the past we could only have dreamed of having has requested nolito yet we have fans who are already writing him off before he has even signed? pep will have asked for nolito and not been told he is getting him???????

You will be slagging off nolito in 12 months time no matter what. Pople like you made their minds up on raheem before he kicked a ball. I expect the same for stones too.

Before he kicked a ball? I made my mind up because I had watched him for 2 years for both Liverpool and England!

If Nolito proves me wrong I will not 'slag' him one tiny bit. What's that based on? Absolutely nothing is the answer.

I'd be delighted if every transfer worked out well, I didn't think it would be the case with Sterling and I don't think it'll be the case for Nolito or Stones.

Gundogan is top drawer.

Shite post from you tbh with absolutely hee haw to back it up with.

I would imagine that city would like a feel good factor for the pep announcement

its incredible that the best manager in the world who in the past we could only have dreamed of having has requested nolito yet we have fans who are already writing him off before he has even signed? pep will have asked for nolito and not been told he is getting him???????
Too many on here seem to know more than Pep. I think I'll trust the new gaffer with our new signings.

Too many on here seem to know more than Pep. I think I'll trust the new gaffer with our new signings.

we all want top signings and I`m sure we will but pep knows better than ANYONE on this forum and he will have requested nolito and txiki has gone and got him.

Stop being so precious. Nobody is slagging anyone off. I'm giving an opinion on a player who isn't even ours that he's maybe not quite what we should be looking at.

No one was being precious.I was simply addressing the contradictory nature of your post.

As for the rest of your rant.....bizarre.

No one was being precious.I was simply addressing the contradictory nature of your post.

As for the rest of your rant.....bizarre.

It's not bizarre. There are a select few individuals at our club who are immune from criticism on here. Not just criticism, but dare to even shed an opinion that isn't an entirely positive one and you'll be slated. The ironic thing is other players are free to be slated left right and centre, just not a 'chosen' few.

It's a shame to see even the bloody transfer forum is going the same way. Just to accept that every signing is going to be top notch and keep any concerns away from, erm, a discussion forum.

Hard to believe people can see the positive in signing a one paced winger who regularly goes missing in a game.
I will ask a honest question. How many games have you seen of him? One thing I will tell you he definitely is a one paced winger. He is a lot different to Navas. Not saying it in a good or bad way.

Before he kicked a ball? I made my mind up because I had watched him for 2 years for both Liverpool and England!

If Nolito proves me wrong I will not 'slag' him one tiny bit. What's that based on? Absolutely nothing is the answer.

I'd be delighted if every transfer worked out well, I didn't think it would be the case with Sterling and I don't think it'll be the case for Nolito or Stones.

Gundogan is top drawer.

Shite post from you tbh with absolutely hee haw to back it up with.
You do realize the difference between saying what you say "he is shite until he proves otherwise" and saying for example "I will observe his performance and then decide what I think about him" or even "Pep wants him so he must be good until he proves to be shite"? Your standpoint is unbelievably negative from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.